Curlies!!

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I just found an e-mail from Karen. She said my little curlie was sent on Friday. Talk about excellent customer service!
      I’m just going to peek at him when he comes and then hand the box to Mom. I want to open him for my birthday. If I’m lucky I can add an OW to him…

Bob

Yes Windstone has an incredible crew working for them

Maria
        Participant

And the postal system isn’t bad either. Sent on Friday – arrived across the ocean this morning at 1030 hours! I couldn’t believe it.

Skigod377
          Participant

Holy WOW! Gives me hope! Mine were mailed on Friday, too!

She came and she is beautiful!

Maria
            Participant

No curlie, Ski?

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

No curlie, Ski?

No πŸ˜₯ Not today. I was quite sad. I had a slip, too, so I thought that i got them, and it ended up being a video game for my son. At least he was happy. There is always tomorrow! πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Yeah. That way you-re still looking forward to something. I-m actually kind of wishing my curlie hadn-t come so fast. Now he-d got to stay in his dreary box or another week and a half until my birthday. πŸ™ But at least I got to look at him. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                  Participant

Hahah! Yes, I have a reason to get out of bed tomorrow πŸ˜€ I am also waiting on PYO dragons, a ki rin, a griffin, and a red eyed dragon. Oh whoa is me, but they are out of little PYO dragons for the moment! Guess we have been buying them up! I actually got aproached by a guy at work today that wants me to paint one for his wife for valentines day! He actually wants the sunset dragon I did, but I am not sure if I am ready to part with it. πŸ˜† I would not know what to charge a friend, either!

frozendragon
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hahah! Yes, I have a reason to get out of bed tomorrow πŸ˜€ I am also waiting on PYO dragons, a ki rin, a griffin, and a red eyed dragon. Oh whoa is me, but they are out of little PYO dragons for the moment! Guess we have been buying them up! I actually got aproached by a guy at work today that wants me to paint one for his wife for valentines day! He actually wants the sunset dragon I did, but I am not sure if I am ready to part with it. πŸ˜† I would not know what to charge a friend, either!

hmm….why’d you take all the PYO dragons…

now I have to wait longer…. πŸ˜›

lol….

Skigod377
                      Participant

I wanted another one, and Karen said they were out πŸ™ Alas, I did not know πŸ˜₯

Maria
                        Participant

A Valentine dragon. What a neat idea. I wish I had the time for seasonal PYOs.

frozendragon
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I wanted another one, and Karen said they were out πŸ™ Alas, I did not know πŸ˜₯

that’s ok…I have a while before I have the money to order them….and I’m still getting the list together

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.