CURLIES!! PATINA!! GOGOGOGOGO!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CURLIES!! PATINA!! GOGOGOGOGO!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

JellyFish wrote:

Dragons4life I know how you feel. There are some production items I am waiting for. I will keep my eye out for the curlies and try to snag you one. πŸ™‚ I would like to be able to help others out but shipping to Canada then shipping back to the states gets costly. Darn customs πŸ™„ A curlie wont be bad though because their small. πŸ™‚

Thanks Jelly but I GOT ONE! I checked the store and miraculously 20 more appeared! *snuggles Melody*
    LOL I hope the poor woman doesn’t get scared away by us Windstone lovers…especially us DRAGON Windstone lovers….and to think I was just about to buy the Griffin Chick, the brown crouching one. I am SO glad I decided to check the store once more!

Susie
    Keymaster

There are more Copper Patina Curled dragons in the store today – and later today there will probably be a few more added. And there will be more again when the next batch is painted and ready, which shouldn’t take horribly many days. We are making every effort to make lots of them. If you miss this batch, please email me at susie@windstoneeditions.com or at service@windstoneeditions.com and I’ll notify you when there are more. Thanks!

Anonymous

Yay, love fuzzy.

Susie
        Keymaster

Dragons4Life wrote:

I’m getting a little aggravated with the whole store situation, actually. By the time something shows up in the store it’s gone in a flash. There’s not even one single fledgling available and just about everything else I’m interested in is always out of stock…

…I know Windstones is having casting issues but I’m starting to feel it’s a hopeless cause, they don’t seem to have any resolution to their problems anytime soon.
          I think this means people like me, with lower incomes, are going to find it extremely hard to collect even the smaller pieces. πŸ™

We would love to have everything in stock all the time, but it’s just not physically possible right now! We are making huge headway in solving the technical difficulties and our crew is making huge headway in learning new skills. We are making every effort to produce product as quickly as we can and we are making progress, however it is difficult to get “caught up” because we are out of so many items. Please remember that we are a small company and that everything is made right here. We appreciate your patience with us and hope that you won’t lose faith in us.

As for buying a Curled Dragon when it enters the store – ever since we first introduced them they’ve sold out very quickly, no matter how many we have – I have a huge curiosity as to how many we’d have to put in the store for them to remain in stock for more than a day! I can only tell you that there will be more of the Curled Dragons in the Copper Patina – we will make as many of them as we have castings for (these are some of our “rescue dragons”), as long as they keep selling. If you miss this batch, please email me to be on the waiting list to be notified when the next is in stock – susie@windstoneeditions.com Thank you.

Thanks! Got one! You are the best, Susie!

I placed an order and paid through paypal but got an email saying the order wasn’t finished πŸ˜• do I need to place it again?

Susie wrote:

Dragons4Life wrote:

I’m getting a little aggravated with the whole store situation, actually. By the time something shows up in the store it’s gone in a flash. There’s not even one single fledgling available and just about everything else I’m interested in is always out of stock…

…I know Windstones is having casting issues but I’m starting to feel it’s a hopeless cause, they don’t seem to have any resolution to their problems anytime soon.
          I think this means people like me, with lower incomes, are going to find it extremely hard to collect even the smaller pieces. πŸ™

We would love to have everything in stock all the time, but it’s just not physically possible right now! We are making huge headway in solving the technical difficulties and our crew is making huge headway in learning new skills. We are making every effort to produce product as quickly as we can and we are making progress, however it is difficult to get “caught up” because we are out of so many items. Please remember that we are a small company and that everything is made right here. We appreciate your patience with us and hope that you won’t lose faith in us.

As for buying a Curled Dragon when it enters the store – ever since we first introduced them they’ve sold out very quickly, no matter how many we have – I have a huge curiosity as to how many we’d have to put in the store for them to remain in stock for more than a day! I can only tell you that there will be more of the Curled Dragons in the Copper Patina – we will make as many of them as we have castings for (these are some of our “rescue dragons”), as long as they keep selling. If you miss this batch, please email me to be on the waiting list to be notified when the next is in stock – susie@windstoneeditions.com Thank you.

Yes I understand Susie, I hope no one there takes that as a negative complaint against any staff members. It is in fact just frustration of wanting to collect these and so few being available. πŸ™‚ I know you are trying hard. In all honesty the Copper Patina idea is brilliant in letting you use those flawed pieces.

I did manage to get one of the Copper Patina curlies. I am glad to see you making such an effort to make them more available.

I wish I could come work for you guys! I’d love to hold pretties all day long and paint them… πŸ˜€

khat7 wrote:

I placed an order and paid through paypal but got an email saying the order wasn’t finished πŸ˜• do I need to place it again?

Never mind. I got it right this time πŸ˜€

Uh-oh…I got the not finished thingy too…Maybe it’s cuz I haven’t processed the payment through paypal yet? It shows an invoice that it is ordered…*sigh* It’s been a month or so since I ordered last…And, well I guess I am a little lost. LOL 😳

Kathleen
          Participant

Dragons4life I had one sitting in my cart for you but saw lots in the store so decided to check my messages first and got your message just in time πŸ˜† Glad you got one.
            Ruffian: I didnt mind Fort McMurray either when I was there. I still have close friends living there as well. I like living here more though because all my family is here. I also live in the country so that makes it nicer as well. My husband works at the plants up there.
            People often ask what I farm at my place and I am soon going to tell them Windstones. My collection keeps growing. πŸ˜†

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I got one – I should’nt have πŸ™„ – and I had no problems with the transaction. Weird.
              I can’t wait to see what the color looks like in person πŸ˜€ .

Anonymous

Clay and I are going to be doing quite a bit of work to the store over the next week or so.

It’s funny because all this work needs to be done, but I find myself sitting here “waiting” for things to finish, so I post.. do something else.. wait .. post again .. hahah. Sucks.

purpleturtle wrote:

I got one – I should’nt have πŸ™„ – and I had no problems with the transaction. Weird.
                I can’t wait to see what the color looks like in person πŸ˜€ .

I think I am just paypal reatarded 😈 , and all I did was make more work for poor Susie! I can use it on ebay just fine. πŸ˜•
                She is sending me a paypal invoice, so it should all be good. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Adraenyse wrote:

Clay and I are going to be doing quite a bit of work to the store over the next week or so.

It’s funny because all this work needs to be done, but I find myself sitting here “waiting” for things to finish, so I post.. do something else.. wait .. post again .. hahah. Sucks.

Sort of like paint drying, isn’t it?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Anonymous

Pretty much. That’s why I have four monitors.. so I can keep going.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.