fbpx

CURLIES!! PATINA!! GOGOGOGOGO!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CURLIES!! PATINA!! GOGOGOGOGO!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I was work when they came out πŸ˜₯ . I’m hoping for another batch, but I actually would love to nab a Fledgie or Colied Momma dragon in that color instead 😳 ….

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

But … if you saw a baseball bat coming at you, wouldn’t you duck?

You see this fancy colored texture coming and you’re like “hey, that’s pret .. *THUD*”
        XD

Jodi
        Participant

Nooo! I missed them. *cry* I hope they make more.

Anonymous

Susie mentioned another batch of curlies being baked on purpose to stress test the store.

Was she kidding? Who knows.

I’m getting a little aggravated with the whole store situation, actually. By the time something shows up in the store it’s gone in a flash. There’s not even one single fledgling available and just about everything else I’m interested in is always out of stock.

The only way to get something is expensive eBay auctions (can’t even hope to afford one of those) or sitting at the store and refreshing every five minutes to see if something is in there before someone notices.

I know Windstones is having casting issues but I’m starting to feel it’s a hopeless cause, they don’t seem to have any resolution to their problems anytime soon.
            I think this means people like me, with lower incomes, are going to find it extremely hard to collect even the smaller pieces. πŸ™

Whoever snagged a Patina curlie, please post some pics….

Ps- On a good note, God bless RomeoDanny. I have a pink curlie because of her and I didn’t have to pay a small fortune for it. I wouldn’t let that out of my hands for a thousand dollars!

Anonymous

Everyday is Black Friday at Windstone.
              Stand at the doors and get trampled! :shout:

Syn
              Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

Everyday is Black Friday at Windstone.
                Stand at the doors and get trampled! :shout:

That is so funny!

True; but so funny. πŸ˜›

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

I’m getting a little aggravated with the whole store situation, actually. By the time something shows up in the store it’s gone in a flash. There’s not even one single fledgling available and just about everything else I’m interested in is always out of stock.

The only way to get something is expensive eBay auctions (can’t even hope to afford one of those) or sitting at the store and refreshing every five minutes to see if something is in there before someone notices.

I know Windstones is having casting issues but I’m starting to feel it’s a hopeless cause, they don’t seem to have any resolution to their problems anytime soon.
                  I think this means people like me, with lower incomes, are going to find it extremely hard to collect even the smaller pieces. πŸ™

Whoever snagged a Patina curlie, please post some pics….

Ps- On a good note, God bless RomeoDanny. I have a pink curlie because of her and I didn’t have to pay a small fortune for it. I wouldn’t let that out of my hands for a thousand dollars!
                  I can totally relate. I can’t and won’t spend 200-plus for curlies :nea: , and I have other things to do other that spend all my time refreshing the store. But thats okay. I have a limited income to start with. I don’t have the luxury buying everything that comes out anyways. All I really hope for is the casting issue is a resolvable one, and they can start making regular production or just larger batches of limited Production items. My greatest frustration is not being able to have a chance to purchase an item I do want.

Anonymous

siberakh1 wrote:

Besides the house (should you get one), it would be like opening presents! Boxes full of surprise! 8)

Oddly enough, I just found a picture of one of the boxes. This one is from June 2008.

Kathleen
                    Participant

Dragons4life I know how you feel. There are some production items I am waiting for. I will keep my eye out for the curlies and try to snag you one. πŸ™‚ I would like to be able to help others out but shipping to Canada then shipping back to the states gets costly. Darn customs πŸ™„ A curlie wont be bad though because their small. πŸ™‚

Anonymous

You’d only pay customs on the item coming to you.

It was manufactured in the US so there is no customs to send it back.

Kathleen
                        Participant

Thats good to know thanks πŸ™‚

Edited to add. Wow you are a fellow Edmontonian :hi:

Dragon87 is from Edmonton too, and I am a little north of edmonton.

Kathleen
                          Participant

My husband drives to and from Fort Mac every week. Yuck what a horrible drive. I am a little east of Edmonton (by a few minutes) πŸ™‚ I use to live in Fort McMurray as well though. Happy to meet you :hi:

LOL the drive here doesnt bother me, but we used to live in High Level, 8 hours from Edmonton, so the 4 from here is really quite enjoyable.

I love fort mac I can not see ever wanting to live by Edmonton again. What does your Husband do up here?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.