fbpx

Copper PYO Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Copper PYO Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

oh, how lovely! I’d bid on it. Be sure to let us know what you plan to do!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I definately will. Just called my boss, we’ll see what happens with that…

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

Quill wrote:

I’m planning on putting th dragon up after the auction for the unicorn ends.

Right now I’ve discovered my checking account has gone into the negatives again because of my ex-boss’s check bouncing AGAIN… and I have no job yet… so I’m kinda stressed with looking. I wasn’t looking forward to going back to retail. πŸ™

Oh I feel your pain!!!

My last job was like that… except he’d FORGET to pay us… so here we were… thinking our direct deposit would be in on Friday… only to find at the end of the weekend that it was never posted because he bloody forgot! ::grumbles!:: UGH!

yeah… I agree with teh BIN… you’ll never know if you could get more…

What I do is put a reserve on the piece… and a BIN close to the reserve. That way… your BIN won’t disappear until the reserve is hit.

See… I see people with a 9.99 starting bid… and then a $150 BIN… as soon as someone bids $9.99… the BIN is gone because they didn’t put a reserve on it… so… what’s the point of paying the fee for the BIN then??? when it just goes away. πŸ˜›

I’d almost say shoot for $125 or so BIN… he’s gorgeous… and worth it… heck I wish I had the $$ to buy him and help ya out!!! πŸ™

But you might just want to let the bidding go… sounds like you have several people on the board alone who will bid on him! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
        Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

[Oh I feel your pain!!!

My last job was like that… except he’d FORGET to pay us… so here we were… thinking our direct deposit would be in on Friday… only to find at the end of the weekend that it was never posted because he bloody forgot! ::grumbles!:: UGH!
          What a crappy boss!! Im glad all my pay is done electronically!

ladybrooklyn wrote:

See… I see people with a 9.99 starting bid… and then a $150 BIN… as soon as someone bids $9.99… the BIN is gone because they didn’t put a reserve on it… so… what’s the point of paying the fee for the BIN then??? when it just goes away. πŸ˜›

ACK! I didnt know thats why my BIN kept dissapearing!

Patricia
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

ladybrooklyn wrote:

[Oh I feel your pain!!!

What a crappy boss!! Im glad all my pay is done electronically!

ladybrooklyn wrote:

ACK! I didnt know thats why my BIN kept dissapearing!

Learn a new thing everyday huh Ski? πŸ™„

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
            Participant

Indeed. I never figured out how other peoples auctions kept their BIN and I lost mine after the first bid. Well… there is your answer, LadyBrooklyn…perhaps they (We) just didnt know any better.

I think I’ll just do a regular auction πŸ˜› let you guys go at it πŸ˜†

FYI, if I do end up changing the blue scales, they’ll be dark with blue interference on them.

Skigod377
              Participant

Sounds good. I hope I get him… then I could sell mine. πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

Sounds good. I hope I get him… then I could sell mine. πŸ˜€

πŸ˜†

YAY it’s been okayed! πŸ˜€ Now I can go ahead and sell her!!!

I’m tempted to just take best offer here πŸ˜†

Quill wrote:

You might get more money than you expect on this forum. I would try that and if nothing fits the bill put it on Ebay.

CherylKaufman wrote:

Quill wrote:

You might get more money than you expect on this forum. I would try that and if nothing fits the bill put it on Ebay.

Would you recommend a seperate thread for that?

Quill wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Quill wrote:

Would you recommend a seperate thread for that?

I would say here or in Flea Market but it should get it’s own for sale topic.

*goes to do so*

Thanks, Cheryl.

Quill wrote:

*goes to do so*

Thanks, Cheryl.

Just remember, if the offers don’t meet you minimum requirement then put it on Ebay- gotta do what is best for you right now so bills get paid.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.