fbpx

Copper PYO Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Copper PYO Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

*cringe* I’m sorry… πŸ™

If it helps any, airbrushing is super easy :/ the hardest part about this was getting the interference blue to cooperate. Quill cannot dilute paint right.

Quill wrote:

Thank you so much!! My airbrush was actually a high school graduation gift- it’s an Iwata Eclipse BCS.

http://www.dixieart.com/Eclipse.html

I’ve never airbrushed a sculpture before, but I’ve done airbrush tattoos for several years, so I have some experience with them.[/url]

Lucky! I have the Aztek starter, and I plan to get an Complete kit Iwata system from DickBlick. $400 isn’t bad for everything you need.

Keep up the beautiful work, I want to see more!

Skigod377
    Participant

Quill wrote:

*cringe* I’m sorry… πŸ™

If it helps any, airbrushing is super easy :/ the hardest part about this was getting the interference blue to cooperate. Quill cannot dilute paint right.
      Dont mind me. Im just super jealous. It is totally lovely!

Wow, that’s beautiful! And the crystal ball is a nice touch.

lamortefille
      Participant

It’s excellent! I like the little crystal ball, too:)

Really, really beautiful! Ditto on the ball – it’s great! πŸ™‚

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

Wow Quill!!! He’s impressive!!! Very nice!!

I certainly hope he does well for you on ebay! Post the link! I’d like to watch it! πŸ˜€

Love the Crystal Ball… very nice touch. ^.^

I can’t wait! My Ki-Rin and Dragon arrived last night!! You have NO idea how hard it was NOT to break out my paints at 9pm at night (that’s when I got home form work) and paint till 3am… I have the Ki-Rin with me at work… luckily the color scheme I have in mind won’t take me long tonight… I think she and the Gryphon will be up on ebay soon!!!

So excited!!! πŸ˜€ :mrgreen:

Skigod377
          Participant

Im gonna bid on it…maybe if I see it in person, I can see what im missing?!

I’m planning on putting th dragon up after the auction for the unicorn ends.

Right now I’ve discovered my checking account has gone into the negatives again because of my ex-boss’s check bouncing AGAIN… and I have no job yet… so I’m kinda stressed with looking. I wasn’t looking forward to going back to retail. πŸ™

Skigod377
            Participant

Quill wrote:

I’m planning on putting th dragon up after the auction for the unicorn ends.

Right now I’ve discovered my checking account has gone into the negatives again because of my ex-boss’s check bouncing AGAIN… and I have no job yet… so I’m kinda stressed with looking. I wasn’t looking forward to going back to retail. πŸ™

Awww…Im sorry. I knew I was justified in dubbing this day “Crap Day.” You could do a BIN with immidiate payment required if you are really strapped for cash. Just dont undersell yourself. Its very nice.

Crap Day it is.

What would you recommend the BIN price to be? I’m desperate for money πŸ™ need to pay the bills, y’know?

Skigod377
              Participant

Quill wrote:

Crap Day it is.

What would you recommend the BIN price to be? I’m desperate for money πŸ™ need to pay the bills, y’know?

Ack! I would not ask ME! I would be buying it. πŸ˜† Im telling you I would pay over $100 for it, (when I have the money.) Someone might pay more. Thats the bad side to BIN. You never know what you COULD have gotten! Why dont you list it with a reserve, what you would LIKE to get for it? Maybe a shorter listing…5 or 3 days instead of 7? There are several options.

Lokie
                Participant

Just saw your dragon Quill, very nice. I hope it sells well so you can get out of the red.
                  I aggree with Ski, it is so hard to set a BIN. You never know what you might have gotten.

Okay, well, once I get a few things sorted out (may need to change the blue scales) I’ll definately let you guys know when it’s up. I’m really happy to see the interest in her!

Skigod377
                  Participant

Quill wrote:

Okay, well, once I get a few things sorted out (may need to change the blue scales) I’ll definately let you guys know when it’s up. I’m really happy to see the interest in her!

Please do! gee…I will never be able to post mine once the Ebayers see this one!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.