fbpx

Copper PYO Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Copper PYO Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

OH MY GOD. I’m just about to speed over to my friend’s house to ask her to take pictures of this guy!!! I bought the PYO dragon specifically to sell, and now I regret painting it my favorite color.

Had to post this cause I’m so excited! Pics in a little while! 8D

Oh I can’t wait to see! I was thinking of painting one with a turquose background and then each scale in copper like a statue with patina! I wonder how close it will be! I think it will be magical!

Ripe and ready for eBay! Finally got to break in my airbrush πŸ˜€

Wow, that is really nice. It reminds me of the brown dragons.

SPark
    Participant

I’ve been thinking of a brass/broze/copper dragon myself. And I love the marble on his tail.

Maria
      Participant

He’s beautiful, Quill. Reminds me of the brown dragons, too.

dragonessjade wrote:

Wow, that is really nice. It reminds me of the brown dragons.

In person, it’s far more metallic πŸ™‚ but yeah, I agree, the pics make it look brown. The random blue scales don’t help, either ><;

I call her… Penny πŸ˜€

And thanks!

Beautiful! I would love to have him! πŸ˜₯ But I haven’t been paid yet..

Awesome job with the airbrush too! I’m currently airbrushing my gryphons. πŸ˜€

I’m planning on waiting until my other auction ends in like, 5 days. No worries πŸ™‚

Airbrushing is WAY more fun!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

WOW! That looks like Windstone quality X_X She’s gorgeous! I wish I could add her to my brown dragon collection. She’s amazing! Do you have an expensive airbrush? I’ve seen them at craft stores for like $25, and obviously I know you wont get such good quality work, but aside from that I know nothing of airbrushing.
          You did a 100% perfect job on Penny

frozendragon
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW! That looks like Windstone quality X_X She’s gorgeous! I wish I could add her to my brown dragon collection. She’s amazing! Do you have an expensive airbrush? I’ve seen them at craft stores for like $25, and obviously I know you wont get such good quality work, but aside from that I know nothing of airbrushing.

I have like a $300 airbrush with 3 diff tips and stuff…..and no clue how to use it…..I seriously doubt I could get that quality with it

WolfenMachine wrote:

Thank you so much!! My airbrush was actually a high school graduation gift- it’s an Iwata Eclipse BCS.

http://www.dixieart.com/Eclipse.html

I’ve never airbrushed a sculpture before, but I’ve done airbrush tattoos for several years, so I have some experience with them.[/url]

frozendragon
            Participant

it looks perfect…..(whining in jealousy)….I really do like it though….

Skigod377
              Participant

Hey! Thats prettier than mine! Knock it off!!! J/K Just a little jealous because my best is no where near this good. How beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.