fbpx

Copper Patina Youngs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Copper Patina Youngs

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Oh Dagnabbit missed these too!! I was in bed with a really bad head….well it’s still bad, but I can’t sleep anymore >.<

machineguts
      Participant

Oh man, that would be awesome! *Drools*

Leigha wrote:

I’m still hoping for a sun dragon in copper patina *drools*

machineguts
        Participant

Awww, I’m sorry you’re having a bad one tonight Cat. ๐Ÿ™ *Hugs*

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Oh Dagnabbit missed these too!! I was in bed with a really bad head….well it’s still bad, but I can’t sleep anymore >.<

Awwww. Poor Cat. *hugs*
          *can’t understand how you can stare at a pc screen with a migraine though* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I missed ’em too. Wish I hadn’t, but I didn’t get my PYO’s done in time. *sigh* Maybe the next batch. ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

I do it for short periods of time… That and the distraction kind of mitigates the pain, like it gives my brain something else to think about other than the pain, rather than just laying in bed staring at a dark celing alone with the pain, if that makes sense….anyway back to the thread.

AWWWW I missed them!!! Oh well, can’t wait for the next batch to come out! ๐Ÿ˜›

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I do it for short periods of time… That and the distraction kind of mitigates the pain, like it gives my brain something else to think about other than the pain, rather than just laying in bed staring at a dark celing alone with the pain, if that makes sense….anyway back to the thread.

AWWWW I missed them!!! Oh well, can’t wait for the next batch to come out! ๐Ÿ˜›
            Understood Cat, was with ya when I was a kid, thank GOd I grew out of them! My sympathies. *hugs*

Yeah…We will be stalking the store for the next batch for sure. ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

*stalk* *stalk* *stalk*……*POUNCE!*

XD XD :shout: XD XD
              You are just too much! You don’t know how good it is to have you back around a bit more regularly! 8)

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

hehehe <3

Leigha wrote:

I’m still hoping for a sun dragon in copper patina *drools*

Me Too ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.