fbpx

COPPER GOLD MOTHER COILED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone COPPER GOLD MOTHER COILED

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Well shoot! I hope somebody can talk to her!

lamortefille
      Participant

If you go to their eBay My World page (click on their user name in the completed auction), you can send them a note through eBay.

Lokie
        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

If you go to their eBay My World page (click on their user name in the completed auction), you can send them a note through eBay.

I click on her name, go to her “Ebay My World” page. Then I click on “Contact member”. It sets it up like an email through Ebay, with sender being my Ebay name, the reciever being hers. Ebay lets me type the message, then put in the safety security numbers, and then I press “send”. Then the next page that pops is an official one from Ebay saying my message was blocked because I’m not in a auction transaction with her and they sometimes do this for the safety of the Ebay community 🙄 But I’ve tried multiple times over different days (and message lengths), so it must be more than “sometimes”.

So I’m either flagged, or the buyer is, or I must be doing something wrong. How do I send a note? 😳 I don’t see it on the My World page.

Mmloda
          Participant

Wow…I really like the green eyes on her 😆 NOW I REALLY WANT ONE 😀

Marzena

Pegasi1978
            Participant

mmloda wrote:

Wow…I really like the green eyes on her 😆 NOW I REALLY WANT ONE 😀

I wish she had originally come with green eyes. They suit her so much more than the yellow. In fact I made a desktop wallpaper using one of the eBay photos, changed the eyes to green and am using it on my computer right now. I make desktops featuring the special windstones if the pictures are good enough so I can choose a new one depending on my mood. My son seems to like the dragons better than the griffins.

Melody
              Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

We can!

Lokie
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

We can!

Yes, please, it looks Ebay is never going to let me contact her!

Maria
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

We can!

Good idea. Will you?

Travistie
                    Participant

I’ve tried contating another ebayer a little while ago that I wasn’t in a transaction with, and Ebay wouldn’t allow me for the same reason as Lokie described.

Jodi
                      Participant

I think they’re trying to make it harder for people to send out those phony second chance offers.

lamortefille
                        Participant

You used the right button, peg…”contact member”. I don’t know why it won’t work for some people. It worked for me, but I haven’t gotten a response from her. Maybe Melody will have more luck.

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.