colored prints

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody colored prints

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

There are still a few prints not shown there.

Melody
      Keymaster

Have you done these in color?I have seen a couple of the other prints but not this one and what colors were they?Thanks much. 🙂
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I THINK we printed those in color. I remember seeing them in golden/tan colors, though I don’t remember if they were hand colored, or printed that way. We probably did both.
        I need to find an old print catalog.

I have the color version of this print. I think it is printed and not hand colored. I could be wrong though. I’m not sure how to tell. The mother is brown with rainbow mane and tail and the babies are white with rainbow manes and tails.

The hand colored ones were all framed.

Mercury Star
        Participant

I want them all! ^.^

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Yes, the unicorn with blackberries was done in color as well. I have a catalog of the prints that the wonderful Melody sent me years ago. If I can find a moment to scan it, I shall 🙂 There are some adorable pictures of mice that I have never seen for sale. I adore Melody’s art…2D as well as 3D and have 15 or 16. They are pretty much the only artwork I have on the walls lol

Bodine
            Participant

Yes, the unicorn with blackberries was done in color as well. I have a catalog of the prints that the wonderful Melody sent me years ago. If I can find a moment to scan it, I shall 🙂 There are some adorable pictures of mice that I have never seen for sale. I adore Melody’s art…2D as well as 3D and have 15 or 16. They are pretty much the only artwork I have on the walls lol

That would be wonderful,thank you!and congrats on the great collection of prints 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pam

There is also a scan of the mouse print in the gallery 🙂

I have the color version of this print. I think it is printed and not hand colored. I could be wrong though. I’m not sure how to tell. The mother is brown with rainbow mane and tail and the babies are white with rainbow manes and tails.

Skylover,

Any chance you could snap a shot of that print and post it here? I would love to see how she did the rainbow manes on those Unicorns.

~Hoofer

Stephanie
                Participant

Giving this thread a little bump. The URL that Pam made is not found, but I think the website’s organization has changed? Can anyone find that gallery? I’d love to see the prints!

Bodine
                  Participant

Me too please.

etruscan
                    Participant

The gallery of prints is hard to find these days.
                      Go to the bottom of the page and click on “Windstone Products Gallery” which is under “Galleries”
                      Go to the bottom of that page and click on the hatching dragon (version 1)
                      Look at the bottom right corner of that page and click on the link to “Prints by Melody Pena”

That takes you to this page: https://windstoneeditions.com/windstone-gallery/prints-by-melody-pena/

Stephanie
                      Participant

Thank you so much!

etruscan
                        Participant

Three prints that are not in the gallery. The dark areas on the right of the first two are shadows, not stains.

prints_unicorn-head-with-bird_500-wide

prints_unicorn-head-with-foliage_500-wide

Windstone_Print_unicorn-head_750-wide

Stephanie
                          Participant

Wow, those are so neat! There are so many prints that I never even knew existed.

Bodine
                            Participant

No doubt.
                              Thank you.

Melody
                              Keymaster

There are a few of the black and white ones that haven’t been pictured here: https://windstoneeditions.com/windstone-gallery/prints-by-melody-pena/. I am amazed this link still works!
                                The “Lion tiger cat”, The lying mother unicorn and baby, and both wizards were in black and white also.
                                There is also a small sized, black and white pegasus print that isn’t shown.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.