COA’s

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody COA’s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

Do you keep copies of the certificates of authenticity that you send out with the pieces that receive one? I’m asking because I got a piece and it’s missing it’s original COA and I was hoping there would be a copy somewhere that I could get to replace it. If not, then that’s fine I was just wondering and hoping! LOL! Thanks for your time and consideration in reading and responding to our questions 😊❤️!
      Sherry

Melody
      Keymaster

A plain coa or one with a sketch?
        I don’t think we kept copies of the plain ones.
        We kept copy machine copies of the sketched ones, we didn’t scan them, so, unfortunately, the quality isn’t very good. I could send you a copy of a copy if you can remember what year it was sold. They are filed by date.

sherry10151982
        Participant

It was one with a sketch! However I’m not sure as to the date. You had painted it. It was the baby unicorn calico test paint #1 and there was a number 802. I’m not sure if this helps but I would love a copy!!

etruscan
          Participant

According to a Forum post the Calico baby unicorn was painted in 2011 – “This Baby Unicorn in ‘Calico’ color is test paint #1 done by Melody Peña in 2011. This little unicorn foal is painted to look like a calico cat! Melody’s signature is on the bottom. He is a rare one!”

The thread is here:

Need some help with ddvm's collection

GardenNinja
            Participant

You did. Susie was able to send me a black-and-white copy of an old COA without a sketch.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

sherry10151982
              Participant

I’m hoping that I can get a copy so I’m guessing I should go ahead and contact Ms. Susie right?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.