Clear Coat

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Ah, hehe-good for your niece! I was very confused when I first joined too, but thankfully I found someone who already knew what they were doing to help me out ๐Ÿ˜›

Aw, I used to have a Giga pet too ๐Ÿ˜‰ But I enjoy neopets very much, lots of people from all over the world and all ages too!

Maebnus
      Participant

I’m on Neopia too. It’s been quite awhile since I’ve actually been there though… there are a few locations that are new to me (they were mentioned, but not open last I went). Here’s me. I’ve got a Shoryu, Eyrie, Zafara, & Grundo.

Amanda
        Participant

Oh it’s a lot of fun lately, did you know we can now dress up our pets? *grins* I’ve er…got 18 pets and 2 fosters on 5 account. Not one bit obsessed-nope! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And happy note-my muse arrived today in a little paper cup! Very happy his felt pad is seperate, I thought I had to paint around it! And he already has some black around the eyes-yeah! I am very intimidated by all the tiny spots though, not sure if I can paint him! ๐Ÿ™

BDW
          Participant

Eleu wrote:

*squeals* Oh how NEAT! My username there is Panda2151, sorry, not sure how to do that little link thing.

Hi Eleu, here is how you can put a link like pegasi did:
            put the following: [url=
            then right afterwards your address: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=panda2151
            followed by: ]
            typing the message you want. Example: Here’s you!
            then finishing with: [/url]

It should look like this:Here’s you!

I too admit to being on Neopets.

Kyrin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.