fbpx

Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I didn’t get one this year…although I’ve been slow sending mine out too >.< My address hasn't changed since last year

Natasha
      Participant

This year’s card was, as always, Gorgeous! Thank you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Serendipity
        Participant

I also haven’t gotten one this year. If you do end up reprinting them, I would love to get one!

Rylorien
          Participant

Thank you so much Melody! As this is my first Christmas card from you, I wasn’t sure what to expect but it’s absolutely gorgeous!

I don’t know how I’m going to display it yet…I don’t want anything to happen to it but I want to be able to open it too so that I can see the little guy on the inside. Such a conundrum.

Nevertheless, a gushing font of gratitude towards you!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Mine came today! It’s such an adorable card πŸ™‚ – Though Mel, you may look over your mailing list πŸ˜‰ I got two *giggle*

Mary
              Participant

Just love the beautiful Christmas card, and want to thank Melody & everyone at Windstone. Have a Merry Christmas and happy, healthy New Year!

Melody
                Keymaster

Mine came today! It’s such an adorable card πŸ™‚ – Though Mel, you may look over your mailing list πŸ˜‰ I got two *giggle*

You did?? You must use two emails,or use two different names! It is really hard to keep people straight. Or maybe I just sent you two.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I just ordered 50 more cards, so if you want one and didn’t get one, you can let me know in this thread, or send me an email: reptangle (at) gmail (dot ) com
                    Put the words “2015 Christmas card” in the subject line and I’ll send you one when I get them from Zazzle.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Thank you so much Melody! As this is my first Christmas card from you, I wasn’t sure what to expect but it’s absolutely gorgeous!

I don’t know how I’m going to display it yet…I don’t want anything to happen to it but I want to be able to open it too so that I can see the little guy on the inside. Such a conundrum.

I have been looking for a way to frame
                      greeting cards too, I found these: http://www.picture-frames-warehouse.com/C-28991/Double-Sided-Table-Tents-Tabletop-Displays-Displaying-Cards-Menus
                      If they were opened out a little more so you could see the inside, and set em on end, they could work well. Not sure if it would be possible to bend them out a little without cracking the plastic though.

StormDancer
                      Participant

I have been looking for a way to frame
                        greeting cards too, I found these: http://www.picture-frames-warehouse.com/C-28991/Double-Sided-Table-Tents-Tabletop-Displays-Displaying-Cards-Menus
                        If they were opened out a little more so you could see the inside, and set em on end, they could work well. Not sure if it would be possible to bend them out a little without cracking the plastic though.

You might be able to bend them easier if you were able to heat the plastic. I know with some of the model horses, they will put the area they want to move into boiling water for 10 minutes or so to soften the resin. It might work on plastic as well.

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

JynXx
                        Participant

The card this year is most certainly beautiful, but it rained, and mine got soaked in the mailbox TwT is there any chance for a replacement?

I just ordered 50 more cards, so if you want one and didn’t get one, you can let me know in this thread, or send me an email: reptangle (at) gmail (dot ) com Put the words “2015 Christmas card” in the subject line and I’ll send you one when I get them from Zazzle.

Would love a replacement, please!! :3

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                          β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                          β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                          β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                          β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Melody
                          Keymaster

The card this year is most certainly beautiful, but it rained, and mine got soaked in the mailbox TwT is there any chance for a replacement?

I just ordered 50 more cards, so if you want one and didn’t get one, you can let me know in this thread, or send me an email: reptangle (at) gmail (dot ) com Put the words “2015 Christmas card” in the subject line and I’ll send you one when I get them from Zazzle.

I’ll send you one soon as I get em!

Aggie83
                            Participant

I scanned the inside and printed it out on photo paper so I could put them side by side, (because “nobody puts baby in the corner”) πŸ˜‰

JynXx
                              Participant

I’ll send you one soon as I get em!

You’re the most epic person, ever, Miss Melody!! πŸ˜€

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                                β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                                β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

You did?? You must use two emails,or use two different names! It is really hard to keep people straight. Or maybe I just sent you two.

I may have made sure you had the right mailing address with a different email than I originally signed up for (My Yahoo account started acting up a lot, so I switched to gmail, lol)… That may have been it.. Otherwise they’re both made out to me, I have twin cards! haha XD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.