fbpx

Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

I received my card. Thank you! Super pretty πŸ™‚ Happy Holidays to you, your family, and the entire Windstone staff!

Melody
      Keymaster

I didn’t get one this year

I sent you one!

Melody
        Keymaster

I’m getting worried. πŸ™

I mailed it last Monday, you should get it soon!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I’m excited to see mine this year, I adore getting them! (And should make a habit to send my own cards! It’s just been a crazy weird year for me, so even though I wanted to, I just didn’t get it)
            I’ve been watching the postal service SLACK this year… I have 3 Christmas presents that have been sitting in their own individual post offices for 3 days now, I’m *seriously* worried about them getting to me in time… and an unrelated box that was coming to me Priority took 6 days to get to me, instead of the 2 it was supposed to take.. and a Windstone I mailed not only took a serious derail, but also just sat in the post office it derailed to for a few days before they got it moving to the right destination… So I’m sure the cards are doing the same kind of thing…

pipsxlch
            Participant

Got mine today, thank you so much Melody! It’s beautiful!

Laurie and Kalandra, hopefully this means yours are here today or tomorrow also! I’m about 100 miles northwest from you, Kalandra, and you’re about 3 hours north of me Laurie.

I agree about the mail. I’ve already had 1 gift delivered to the wrong address, and something my daughter’s boyfriend asked me to order for him is showing as delivered today, but it wasn’t in the mailbox. I don’t have family out of the area though, so at least I’m saved that stress.

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

I haven’t received mine yet. My sister received her card last Thurs. and she only lives an hour away from me. Hmmmm.

MandBsMom
                Participant

Thanks Melody! My beautiful card arrived today! I love it. Just gorgeous.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Scathach
                  Participant

Mine arrived today. It’s lovely. Thank you. πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Laurie
                    Participant

Yaaay!!!! it came. And Mel. it’s beautiful, and my favorite critter, so it’s special for me. Thank you. Merry Christmas to all of you too.

Aggie83
                      Participant

The card is absolutely beautiful. Thank you SO much!

JynXx
                        Participant

The card this year is most certainly beautiful, but it rained, and mine got soaked in the mailbox TwT
                          Is there any chance for a replacement?

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                          β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                          β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                          β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                          β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I picked up my card today at the P.O.Box! PERFECTION and my favorite card ever! THANK YOU!!!!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Just got mine! I love it! Thank you so very much! Merry Christmas!

Melody
                            Keymaster

The card this year is most certainly beautiful, but it rained, and mine got soaked in the mailbox TwT
                              Is there any chance for a replacement?

I am out of cards, but I’ll order more. It will be a groundhog day’s card.
                              *Edit* I just went back to Zazzle , and they didn’t save my design. I’ll need to root through my computer files to find it and upload it again.

Laurie
                              Participant

Mel. you’re a gem. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.