Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

I got mine !! Thank you Melody !

GardenNinja
      Participant

I just got home from 4 weeks overseas yesterday, and mine was waiting for me (along with young poads!). What a lovely welcome home!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Pixie-dust
        Participant

Did you send me one? I have been watching the mailbox and nothing has come. πŸ˜₯

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

Did you send me one? I have been watching the mailbox and nothing has come. πŸ˜₯

Same here. I’m wondering if it got lost in the mail. I got one last year.

Linda
            Participant

I got 2 cards one came last week and I got one yesterday. So Melody check the list for me, I would sent my extra to somebody but it has my name on it.

Adaneth
              Participant

Same here. I’m wondering if it got lost in the mail. I got one last year.

Same here, not that the mail has been all that great lately! :p

Amstaff
                Participant

I got my card last night when I got home from work and I must say I just adore it! The emotion portrayed just makes me smile inside and out ! Thank you so so much πŸ™‚ Merry Christmas!

Pheonixxfoxx
                  Participant

I got my card a couple days ago and I just wanted to thank you, the card is truly lovely and I’ll treasure it…:3

Kujacker
                    Participant

I didn’t receive a card, but I do remember sending my new address to you for the card. Maybe I was just too far down on the list.

Dragoneer_88
                      Participant

Finally received my card. It’s beautiful. Thanks!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Mine came today! It’s such an adorable card πŸ™‚ – Though Mel, you may look over your mailing list πŸ˜‰ I got two *giggle*

You did?? You must use two emails,or use two different names! It is really hard to keep people straight. Or maybe I just sent you two.

I may have made sure you had the right mailing address with a different email than I originally signed up for (My Yahoo account started acting up a lot, so I switched to gmail, lol)… That may have been it.. Otherwise they’re both made out to me, I have twin cards! haha XD

At least one other person got two also!

After writing and addressing 200+ cards, one gets a little dingy!

Rachel
                          Participant

These cards are so wonderful. And, honestly, I am always absolutely amazed at Melody and Gang’s thoughtfulness and generosity. I don’t know how all these things get done. Thank you!

Pixie-dust
                            Participant

πŸ˜₯ I still have not received a Christmas card. Did you send me one or can you please send me one
                              if you haven’t? πŸ˜₯

Heather
                              Participant

I didn’t even know about this! Would love to have one if there are any left.

Melody
                                Keymaster

I didn’t receive a card, but I do remember sending my new address to you for the card. Maybe I was just too far down on the list.

I sent it weeks ago! Let me know if you still haven’t received it!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.