fbpx

Castle in the Background…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Castle in the Background…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Melody wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Melody,

What castle is that in the background there? I’d love to see a pic of it alone. *Makes grabby fingers at castle…gimme gimme!* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

:squeak: :squeak: :squeak:
      That is the mystery castle. It doesn’t have a name because we never produced it. I was amazed to find that we had 6 prototype paint samples of it! Each one is painted differently. We will probably ebay them.
      Ooooh….an unreleased castle! Any chance that you could post a picture of it in your gallery?

Yes, please!

Starbreeze
      Participant

I’d like to see it too!!! (Peeks in box to see if any chocolates are left…) πŸ˜†

Elena
        Participant

Me too! A least then I can dool over the picture. Chance of winning one… 0 *passes more cookies around*

Jasmine
          Participant

Ditto for me *takes some cookies and passes it on*

Melody
            Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

Melody wrote:

Melody,

What castle is that in the background there? I’d love to see a pic of it alone. *Makes grabby fingers at castle…gimme gimme!* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That is the mystery castle. It doesn’t have a name because we never produced it. I was amazed to find that we had 6 prototype paint samples of it! Each one is painted differently. We will probably ebay them.
              Ooooh….an unreleased castle! Any chance that you could post a picture of it in your gallery?I am trying , but …*aurgh*… camera card isn’t working for some reason…

Melody
              Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

I’d like to see it too!!! (Peeks in box to see if any chocolates are left…) πŸ˜†

Dang. I’m starving!

Jodi
                Participant

*takes a cookie and passes cookies to Melody* πŸ˜€

Melody wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Melody wrote:

Melody,

Ooooh….an unreleased castle! Any chance that you could post a picture of it in your gallery?
                  I am trying , but …*aurgh*… camera card isn’t working for some reason…
                  You can do it! You can do it!

* starts using mental powers to fix Melody’s camera card *

Bob

be like the little train that could

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

Leigha
                    Participant

*takes a cookie and adds some holiday fudge to that box going around* I’d love a castle, I just haven’t found one that screams buy me yet…but these will go WAY out of my price range even if it does scream at me.

Skigod377
                      Participant

I am actually gonna try to get one of these…. I would even sell my calico flapper to make it happen.

And just think, I had to open my big mouth about them. Instead of jsut asking behind the scenes. πŸ™„ Where I might have been able to get one.

Maria
                        Participant

Live and learn, WSC. πŸ˜†

Melody
                          Keymaster

And just think, I had to open my big mouth about them. Instead of jsut asking behind the scenes. πŸ™„ Where I might have been able to get one.

I think there are 8 of these mystery castles in existence. I get one of them, that leaves 7. Should be plenty for each of you to get one…
                            oh wait, I just counted ten of you…

Melody
                            Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

Melody wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Melody wrote:

Melody,

I am trying , but …*aurgh*… camera card isn’t working for some reason…
                              You can do it! You can do it!

* starts using mental powers to fix Melody’s camera card *Camera is taking only images of BLACK NOTHINGS. wtf. Yes, I did take the lens cap off…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.