fbpx

Castle in the Background…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Castle in the Background…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Melody,

What castle is that in the background there? I’d love to see a pic of it alone. *Makes grabby fingers at castle…gimme gimme!* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(The castle outside of the bag towards the left.)
    :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

Arlla
    Participant

πŸ˜€ That’s the weird castle that we found…I don’t think it has a name! It was never sold with the rest of the castles.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

The castles name is Dragon Master and is supposed to come home with me next month when I visit the factory!! hehehehe (hey works for me!!)hehe

Dragon Master wrote:

The castles name is Dragon Master and is supposed to come home with me next month when I visit the factory!! hehehehe (hey works for me!!)hehe

Do you go out there on a monthly basis?

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Do you go out there on a monthly basis?
          No I have not been there since July for my birthday. I’m only going to stop in since I’ll already be in LA and they have a few dragons on hold for me so I can pick them up and not have to pay shipping.
          Plus if they do finally move to Oregon I will not be abel to drive there to see them anymore

darjeb
          Participant

Castle – yes that could be my first castle

Not if I kick your ass DM! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
            *Flies to CA and snags castle*

keschete
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Not if I kick your ass DM! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
              *Flies to CA and snags castle*

Or possibly I might hijack it outside when you come out of the Windstone premesis….

I might wack you over the head and abscond with that neat looking castle…..

Hehehehehe….you can’t every trust a Windstone addict!!! We will do anything!!!

Melody
              Keymaster

Melody,

What castle is that in the background there? I’d love to see a pic of it alone. *Makes grabby fingers at castle…gimme gimme!* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

:squeak: :squeak: :squeak: That is the mystery castle. It doesn’t have a name because we never produced it. I was amazed to find that we had 6 prototype paint samples of it! Each one is painted differently. We will probably ebay them.

Skigod377
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Melody,

:squeak: :squeak: :squeak: That is the mystery castle. It doesn’t have a name because we never produced it. I was amazed to find that we had 6 prototype paint samples of it! Each one is painted differently. We will probably ebay them.DO IT!! I wanna shot at one!

Yep, now I know I have no chance at one. πŸ˜₯

Melody wrote:

Melody,

:squeak: :squeak: :squeak:
                  That is the mystery castle. It doesn’t have a name because we never produced it. I was amazed to find that we had 6 prototype paint samples of it! Each one is painted differently. We will probably ebay them.
                  Ooooh….an unreleased castle! Any chance that you could post a picture of it in your gallery?

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Thats what I said. (passes chocolates)

Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

Thats what I said. (passes chocolates)

(takes a chocolate and adds some cookies – keeps passing them) I’m with you guys. At least we can window shop and drool over them. πŸ˜€

I would love to see a detailed pic too because the little I see in the picture already posted it looks like a Scottish design. (Then again, I’m no architect.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.