fbpx

Cart not Calculating Shipping?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Cart not Calculating Shipping?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    rachelled
    Participant

How many Gothics are in carts? Maybe if everything is canceled, those people can get first dibs later somehow…

Me, I just want my ki-rins πŸ˜‰

Laurie
      Participant

I just talked to John. Lane is working on it.
        Try not to keep doing the calculating thing so as to not hinder trying to get it working.

Aggie83
        Participant

I clicked “review order” to stop the shipping calculation, but like everyone else, my time is clicking and I fear my little gothic is going to drop out.

Laurie
          Participant

my timer has stopped and my new pretty is still in there. (maybe) tired now tho so I may not be here much longer. If I’m supposed to have it, I will. If not… there will be others. πŸ˜‰

fatalbeauty
            Participant

it’s working again!!! *got her pink eyed standing kirin finally*

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
              Participant

Yay! It’s up and working. Thanks for fixing it! You guys must be awfully tired and ready to go home!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Susie
                Keymaster

The shopping cart is working again, thanks to Lane (not me, I didn’t have a clue as to what was wrong!). Unfortunately the orders that didn’t get their shipping calculated all timed out and need to be placed again. I’m so sorry for this inconvenience. If you had a Gothic Unicorn in your cart and lost it, Melody had said she’d paint more of the Gothic Unicorns when she’s got castings for them ready. Many apologies for all technical difficulties on our website this week – we’d tried to make some improvements, and accidentally created some new problems we were not expecting. Things should get sorted out pretty soon. We apologize.

Scathach
                  Participant

The shopping cart is working again, thanks to Lane (not me, I didn’t have a clue as to what was wrong!). Unfortunately the orders that didn’t get their shipping calculated all timed out and need to be placed again. I’m so sorry for this inconvenience. If you had a Gothic Unicorn in your cart and lost it, Melody had said she’d paint more of the Gothic Unicorns when she’s got castings for them ready. Many apologies for all technical difficulties on our website this week – we’d tried to make some improvements, and accidentally created some new problems we were not expecting. Things should get sorted out pretty soon. We apologize.

Thanks, Susie. You sure have had a tough week with the website. πŸ™

As frustrating as last night was, it’s probably just as well that it happened now. That way, Lane can get the last bugs worked out before there are grab bags.

I was only trying to get two little KiRins and gave up on my shopping cart last night. I placed my order this morning without much difficulty. Granted, it still seemed slower than before the upgrades and there were only a couple of us logged in and very few visitors.

Life is beautiful.

rachelled
                    Participant

Oddly enough, I was thinking “Guess this will be a good stress test for the new servers,” when in reality the site was back up fairly quickly and it was the cart that ended up being the issue πŸ˜›

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.