Cart not Calculating Shipping?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Cart not Calculating Shipping?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    shatterglass4kx
    Participant

I’ve got all my items in my cart, and I’m ready to check out. When I click on the ‘Calculate Shipping’, it just gives me the horizontal barber’s pole and no shipping choices come up. I’ve given it about ten minutes already, but no luck. HALP!

Sbianchi
      Participant

It is doing the same with me, it just keeps swirling around!!!!!

Laurie
        Participant

I just called Susie and told her. She tried to do the same and it was happening to her as well. 😉
          She’s working on it.

Curtis
          Participant

It is doing the same with me, it just keeps swirling around!!!!!

Same here, I can not get the calculate shipping to work. Time’s a ticking =D

Sbianchi
            Participant

Thank you for the update.

Skylover
              Participant

Same here. I’m about to give up…

Laurie
                Participant

everyone should probably stop trying to calculate for a few minutes and see if she can get it to work.

Stephanie
                  Participant

Yup, same here.

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Me too

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

I’m so worried that my cart is going to expire :O

Susie
                        Keymaster

Its broken. Can I go home now?

We are trying to fix it – I apologize for this inconvenience! I think that when the site crashed because too many people were refreshing all at once (remember: auto-refreshing programs and scripts are not permitted, they cause stuff like this) something didn’t connect right with the Post Office or UPS to get the shipping quotes.

Curtis
                          Participant

I can’t see my cart timer anymore but I am pretty sure its under 20 minutes and I dont want the product to go back either. Crossing my fingers it can get fixed.

rachelled
                            Participant

At least it seems we’re all in the same boat here. I just hope my timer running out doesn’t lose me anything!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                              Participant

Me Too!! Susie can usually tell what you have in your cart if there is a problem checking out. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Natasha
                                Participant

I had one in my cart – it crashed about 10 mins before it was supposed to – the timer was there but the cart said it was empty. I managed to get one back in my cart but the timer is clicking down and it still wont do the shipping calculator! I feel bad Susie is stuck there trying to help…but I still don’t want to lose my Gothic. If no orders went through, maybe cancel tonight and do a test run later?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.