Can I Stop By?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Can I Stop By?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Thank you all! Man, I have missed you all!!

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

I’m so happy you are home!!! Hey is you ever want to talk shoot me a pm :3

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Welcome home skigod!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
          Participant

Thank you! Nice to see a lot of familiar faces are still around ๐Ÿ™‚

Laurie
            Participant

Julia, You know we love you, and you know we’re here. All you have to do is reach out if you need us. ๐Ÿ˜‰ email if you need any thing. 2Huberts@prodigy.net

Trava
              Participant

Happy to see you back!

Skigod377
                Participant

Thank you all!! Looks like I will be at the factory around the 18th or 19th of July. I am hoping that works out for the Windstone family so I can finally meet them!! This will be the highlight of the trip for me! YAYA!!!!!! Geez, I am stoked. All my Windstones are packed up and I miss them already! LOL

Lesley
                  Participant

Enjoy your visit ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us all the details, for sure. Although I live close to teh factory, I’ve never been there… I may have to venture over one of these days myself ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
                    Participant

What time do you guys open? We’re trying to work out a plan. I know it’ll be the 17th or morning of the 18th when we’ll be there!

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

What time do you guys open? We’re trying to work out a plan. I know it’ll be the 17th or morning of the 18th when we’ll be there!

You might want to call closer to your visit. Melody and John aren’t always at the factory when it’s open! Sometimes Things happen… like Emus getting loose…

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                        Participant

LOL Thanks Jen, I will!

* I almost called you “Nam”. Been a while!!

darjeb
                          Participant

Ski it is great to hear from you it’s been quite awhile. I am glad to know that you are back and OK. You said you planned a trip from Florida to Oregon if you are anywhere near the West Palm Beach area I would love to meet you. I live in Boynton Beach which is just south of WPB. That is the East Coast of FL.

How does stopping by work? do you just say when your comming in or what? My freind and i are in the panhandle and have thought of stopping out when she visits family. also is it possible to by peices at the factory? saves on shipping…

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
                            Keymaster

Skigod: The factory is busy early in the morning but Melody is not usually here very early, You’ll need to synchronize your visit with her and John. Email Melody at reptangle@gmail.com

Visits: We need to know in advance if someone wants to visit, otherwise your visit may not be much fun! We welcome visitors but are not really set up for them, this is very much a working factory with no showroom. If you were to stop by you would definately want to meet Melody so its best to co-ordinate with her by email at reptangle@gmail.com

Picking up orders: If you order something through our store and want to pick it up, we can do that, but we aren’t set up for shopping in person.

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

LOL Thanks Jen, I will!

* I almost called you “Nam”. Been a while!!

Actually I have lived with people I met online for the last 10+ years so I respond to Nam faster than Jen!! I only switched my name here to create less confusion since all my Windstones get signed and branded with my real name.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.