Can I Stop By?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Can I Stop By?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Im tentatively planning a trip from one end of the country to the other and I would love it if I could stop by and see the factory. Are you guys still amenable to visits? It’s still in the planning phase, but it would be either the end of June or the end of Juli, depending on whether I started my trip in Florida or in Washington. πŸ™‚

Laurie
      Participant

Wow. This is cool. I was just thinking about you today and was wondering how you were. Welcome home. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
        Participant

Doing good, just busy!!! Thanks for the welcome:)

Kiya
          Participant

The easiest way to arrange a visit is to email John or Susie. They’re usually pretty amenable to people stopping by – they just like to know in advance so they can be sure to be in the office! Windstone can keep some fairly odd hours. πŸ™‚

Susie
            Keymaster

πŸ™‚ I always tell people to make arrangements to visit with Melody! email her at reptangle@gmail.com We are not really set up too well for visiters, and those who have stopped by can attest that we are often running around like headless chickens. But visits can happen, just contact us first because we are not prepared for drop ins (sometimes Melody is not in the factory) – and for the curious – we haven’t got a show room or anything like that – finished product is mostly all boxed up and not visible.

Skigod – I was thinking just recently that it had been a long time since we’d heard from you! Email Melody to be sure she gets the message.

Melody
              Keymaster

Im tentatively planning a trip from one end of the country to the other and I would love it if I could stop by and see the factory. Are you guys still amenable to visits? It’s still in the planning phase, but it would be either the end of June or the end of Juli, depending on whether I started my trip in Florida or in Washington. πŸ™‚

Oh gosh Ski!! Of course!

Skigod377
                Participant

Awesome! I will def let you know in advance:)

and no worries about headless chickens or anything else like that. I’ve wanted to see the factory since I first learned folks could stop by! You are all so stinkin nice, I would love to get a chance to meet some of you.

Susie I have just been busy, and since redeployment I have had a hard time. I had a good friend of ours get shot down over there (he was the league manager of our fantasy football team for the last 8 years), I had one of my Soldiers commit suicide the day after I left, and I found out I am going to Korea… which is literally the LAST place I wanted to go right before I retire. I haven’t really been the same since I got back and I am just trying to get myself together before I inflict myself on forum members πŸ˜› I miss you guys and I do pop in and read, though I rarely post.

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Hi Ski! I also have been wondering about you! Glad to see you back!

Adaneth
                    Participant

Great to have you drop by! I hope this upcoming trip proves a great thing for you. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Susie I have just been busy, and since redeployment I have had a hard time. I had a good friend of ours get shot down over there (he was the league manager of our fantasy football team for the last 8 years), I had one of my Soldiers commit suicide the day after I left, and I found out I am going to Korea… which is literally the LAST place I wanted to go right before I retire. I haven’t really been the same since I got back and I am just trying to get myself together before I inflict myself on forum members πŸ˜› I miss you guys and I do pop in and read, though I rarely post.

Then sending huge hugs your way and good vibes! It’s great to hear from you. Take care, ‘kay?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
                        Participant

Then sending huge hugs your way and good vibes! It’s great to hear from you. Take care, ‘kay?

Ditto that! Definitely sending hugs your way and good vibes and stay safe in Korea when you go! I was also thinking the other day “wow, haven’t seen Ski on in a while… wonder how she is doing?”

I’m looking to visit up in Oregon, but that won’t be until around September-ish. πŸ˜›

littleironhorse
                          Participant

It’s great to hear from you Ski!

Do take care of yourself and take all the time you need to get yourself sorted out. We’ll be here waiting with a smile and a hug when you’re ready! πŸ˜‰

Falcolf
                            Participant

Nice to see you Ski, and good luck in Korea! πŸ˜€ I hope everything goes well for you there and you get back nice and safe!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

Welcome home ski!!!! I’ve missed you and wondered how you and your family are doing? Drop in any ol’ time, you know we’ll take you any way we can get ya!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

Hugs! Good to see you.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.