fbpx

CALLING ALL GRAB BAG UNI OWNERS!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags CALLING ALL GRAB BAG UNI OWNERS!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

Oh, I would still give just about anything for Dusk. Best GBY ever. <3

Hannah
      Participant

I will take pictures for ANY batch – it doesn’t have to be fantasy!! If you scroll down on the page you can see the unis from previous batches πŸ™‚ Please email me with your pictures!

Chris – agreed completely. I looooove dusk!!

New thing I will likely be doing – ONE page for grab bag babies (not ordered or categorized), ONE picture of each of them. If you have pics of your grab bag babies please email me with them too!! It would be SUPER helpful if you could include the phrase “grab bag baby directory” in your email’s subject so I can search for them if necessary πŸ™‚ All I need is ONE pic of each baby – preferably from the display side (front) Like this:

The reason I ask people to email me pictures is because just making this page is a huge undertaking!! Having to search the forum for pictures makes it more than frustrating >< Please please please email me [atoadaso at gmail dot com]!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
        Participant

Pictures sent! πŸ™‚

I can’t wait to see a whole page full of baby pictures!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

sent over a few emails with pictures πŸ™‚ Ive got one more uni that needs to have her pictures taken. I dont have any of her by herself.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Any pix of Ceylon?

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Jasmine
              Participant

I do need to send you a couple. We’ll see if the weather co-operates tomorrow.

Hannah
                Participant

awesome! thank you πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.