fbpx

CALLING ALL GRAB BAG UNI OWNERS!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags CALLING ALL GRAB BAG UNI OWNERS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I am back! And I am ready to actually start updating the Grab Bag Uni Directory again (finally!!)! Here’s the problem though: I have lost most of the pictures of grab bags that I was going to add due to me being retarded and also having a brand new computer.

So I need your help!!

Do you have a grab bag that has NOT been entered into the Directory yet?

(you can visit it and check by clicking here:)

If not – and you’d like them to be – please send me an email at [atoadaso (at) gmail (dot) com] with any and all of your uncropped, full sized unicorn pictures!

Please also include the unicorn’s name, eye color (to the best of your knowledge), and gem color/colors (to the best of your knowledge)!

I ask for uncropped, and full sized because that way I can get the most detail from the pictures, and they can be more consistent in the directory ๐Ÿ™‚

MANY APOLOGIES to people who sent me pictures and never got to see them in the directory – I promise I WILL get it done (and soon)!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

yay!! And hooray for new computer! None of mine are in there so I’ll have to send you quite a few pictures. I love seeing pictures of new unicorns ^_^

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I have LOTS of photos for you Hannah! I don’t have many left I kept, but I traded SO MANY to get the ones I ended up with I have a whole freaking gallery, it makes me dizzy.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
          Participant

Hi Hannah,glad you are back and ready to update.I will email you Dusk and Seraph.Thank you very much for doing this.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

:bigsmile: GLAD YOUR BACK!!! YOU WERE MISSED!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Hannah
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ thanks guys!

I have updated the directory with the pictures that people sent me in the past few days (and a couple that I found in my email from a while back!)

Just as a reminder, please do email me pictures of your unicorns if they are not in the directory and you would like them to be!!

Check out the grab bags here!!

Lupuslunae
                Participant

Amazing! Thanks for all the hard work you do creating and updating that awesome gallery. Such lovely new additions! I’ve never seen Forest before. She/he might be my new favorite.

Carolyn
                  Participant

Yes it is a great gallery . Oh my so many unicorns .

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

WOW!! Forest is a stunning beauty!
                      My beloved computer died a couple weeks ago, so the only pics of Tesla I have are the cropped and resized pics saved in my photobucket. :'( Do you want the little pics of him?

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Skeeter can you take pics of Tesla outside? I really want to see his colors in natural light.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

:bigsmile: UNICORN PAGE LOOKING GOOD HANNAH!!! GLAD YOUR BACK!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Syn
                          Participant

That’s a wonderful listing, Hannah. I don’t really follow the Youngs, so this is the first time I’ve seen so many in one spot. You did an impressive job. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now how about doing a gallery of Babies (ducks) in your spare time?

Hannah
                            Participant

Skeeter – what Wampus said!! If you don’t have him still, the cropped pictures are just fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Syn – Wampus and I were just talking about this earlier! I am thinking with this next batch of babies I’ll see if everyone could email me pictures of theirs. I would like to have a very general category of babies – I won’t be categorizing them by coat or anything, and it will likely just be one page with one picture of each of them on it. Just for fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

Skeeter can you take pics of Tesla outside? I really want to see his colors in natural light.

I tried, it washed out the interference and made him look like he was a dull gray color. I’ll give it another shot this weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚

littleironhorse
                                Participant

Major undertaking I know, but if you ever decide to take on the previous babies batches, I still have pictures of the 2 that I sold. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.