February 8, 2019 at 8:26 pm #1556341NightcrowParticipant
I have a few lovely Breyer horses left that just don’t fit with my shrunken collection; I’d love to trade for a few pieces that I’ve always wanted!
What I Have to Offer:
* NIB Breyerfest SR “Mego”
* NIB Breyerfest SR “Bold”
* Breyerfest SR “Tseminole Wind”
* Halloween SR “Nosferatu,” hand-picked for nice markings
* Hidalgo, hand-picked for nice markings
* LE “Smoke and Mirrors” light grey (faintly pearly) Goffert
* Connoisseur “Wanderlust” – will probably only trade for other Conn. model
* Connoisseur “Golden Boy” – will probably only trade for other Conn. model
* Connoisseur “Bold Impression” – will probably only trade for other Conn. model
* Unpainted Akhal-Teke resin “Tokhtamysh” by Oleg Bazhenov; sold out on Seunta! (Pics here)
I have COAs for most if not all of mine that come with them, and the Connoisseurs come with their velvet bags as well. Happy to post/email photos and provide full descriptions if there’s a particular model you’re interested in.
Here are some things I’m interested in trading for, roughly arranged by rarity!
1. “Silver Knight” Connoisseur Model (Adios mold) – this is one of my long-time grails!
2. “Silverado” Connoisseur Model (Othello mold)
2. “Polaris” (Huck Bey mold)
3. “High Wire” (Huck Bey mold)
4. “Saltire” Breyerfest SR (Othello mold)
4. “Ryman” Breyerfest SR (ASB mold)
5. Grey ASB (from JC Penney Saddlebred Set)
6. “Diablo DC” Breyerfest SR (Desatado mold)
6. “Rajah” (Marwari mold)
7. Dapple Grey Shire Mare
8. Dapple Grey PAS
1. “Scotty” (Swaps mold)
2. Dapple Grey Shire (Shire A mold)
3. “Norita” (Kelso mold)
4. “Eclipse” (Mesteno mold)
5. “Monte’ga” (Mesteno mold)
6. “Moonshadows” (Foal Mesteno mold)
1. Body-quality Mestenos or SM Swaps
2. Painting commissions for artist resins (from experienced/professional/LSQ resin painters)
, and the only thing I’d be willing to trade my Bold Impression or Wanderlust Conn. models for.
Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.