Selling "Tokhtamysh" Akhal-Teke model horse U/P artist's resin!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling "Tokhtamysh" Akhal-Teke model horse U/P artist's resin!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I have a brand-new, unpainted “Tokhtamysh” resin sculpted by Seunta artist Oleg Bazhenov!  Beautiful clean cast, amazing detail, and ready to paint!  This resin is completely sold out already; this is your chance to grab one if you missed the release.

</img>

(Sorry for the placeholder photo; I’ll post real pictures ASAP!)

Asking $230 plus shipping, which is what I paid for him.  He will be shipped *thoroughly* wrapped and protected, double-boxed with his original box.

I’m also willing to trade for Bazhenov’s “Garayusup” or “Genc” resin, or for a Lap Dragon from my Wanted ad.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Pictures!

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

Base is detachable for ease of painting.  He has tons of fine detail, including facial veins, carved hooves on lifted feet, and musculature!  Very clean cast, ready to paint.  Please PM if you have any questions about him!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
        Participant

Tokhtamysh is still available!  Price dropped to $200.  (I’m also open to trade offers for other Akhal Teke resins!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.