Breyers For Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Breyers For Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Hey! The following two are from my non-smoking home with cats. Thought I’d try here first.
      Asking:
      🦋Breyerfest Mirage Porcelain NIB $160 plus shipping and insurance.
      🦋Breyer Collector’s Club Abdul NIB $100 plus shipping and insurance.

I have about 7 other breyers left to sell besides those, they are not new in box and they are from my parent’s smoking, with all kinds of animals, home. Let me know if anyone would be interested…I wasn’t sure since they’re from a smoking home.

I may also be willing to make a trade/trade plus cash deal if you have a sham (or multiple to trade) like Pharaoh, liver chestnut, wheat sham, palomino, white w/grey, etc. I have Rana, Seth, Best Choice, Tseminole Wind, and Copper already. The sham mold is my favorite.

Thanks for looking! 💚

Bodancia
      Participant

Ooooo – I love Breyer horses too, but alas, I only have one Sham, the dark mahagony bay. My favorites are the Running Mare, Esprit, and Weather Girl.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

tig3r06
        Participant

Ooooo – I love Breyer horses too, but alas, I only have one Sham, the dark mahagony bay. My favorites are the Running Mare, Esprit, and Weather Girl.

Sounds like you have Best Choice if he has white markings? I don’t have the original sham with the wheat ear marking. I’ve been eye balling a few on ebay. I’m also super sad I missed getting a breyerfest ticket to get one of the specials. I really want Lugh and there’s one ebay presale, but not sure if I should wait till more flood ebay and see what all the prices are.

Esprit is a gorgeous model. I decided to only keep the shams and the whole mesteno kiger set. I only have so much display room and windstones have won the most display space. One of my best friends snatched up my Lionheart NIB, she had first dibs on any I was selling. I don’t have any running mares or weather girls.

The ones left from my parent’s smoking home are huckleberry bey, ponokah eematah, monka tonga, fugir cacador, kentucky saddlebred, spanish pride, marabella, drinkers of the wind set and desert arabian family set. I think that’s all of them.

dashesndots
          Participant

I ended up buying 4 Breyerfest tickets and Lugh is pretty far down my preference list…if I end up getting a crappy place in the virtual line and assigned him for one of my ticket times, I might be able to hook you up around cost 🙂 (He’s $55).

I don’t collect porcelains or conga the Ashquar mold, but I’ll wish you good luck in selling them!

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Tig3r06, have you tried Triple Mountain for any Breyer ??
              Eleda is absolutely wonderful, helps people find pieces they want.
              She also buys Breyers too.
              Her personal Breyer collection is like 1200-1600 (cannot remember); simply amazing!!
              I collect only a few vintage Breyers; have mint glossy running stallions my favorite mold 2 in charcoal,and the decorators that were released a few years ago in that mold: Copenhagen, Gold Charm, Florentine and Wedgewood; that was challenging to find all four !!
              In Fighting Stallion ( rearing) vintage glossy mint I have Charcoal with eye whites (rare) and Palomino.
              Silver model, I have glossy charcoal and silvery colored one..forget the name??
              Just a few, but they are all so very precious to me.

tig3r06
              Participant

I ended up buying 4 Breyerfest tickets and Lugh is pretty far down my preference list…if I end up getting a crappy place in the virtual line and assigned him for one of my ticket times, I might be able to hook you up around cost 🙂 (He’s $55).

I don’t collect porcelains or conga the Ashquar mold, but I’ll wish you good luck in selling them!

Omg! That would be so amazing of you if you’re able to! I’ll wait and see how it works out for you before I buy then. Although I hope you get all the ones you love 😊 Thank you!

tig3r06
                Participant

Tig3r06, have you tried Triple Mountain for any Breyer ??
                  Eleda is absolutely wonderful, helps people find pieces they want.
                  She also buys Breyers too.
                  Her personal Breyer collection is like 1200-1600 (cannot remember); simply amazing!!
                  I collect only a few vintage Breyers; have mint glossy running stallions my favorite mold 2 in charcoal,and the decorators that were released a few years ago in that mold: Copenhagen, Gold Charm, Florentine and Wedgewood; that was challenging to find all four !!
                  In Fighting Stallion ( rearing) vintage glossy mint I have Charcoal with eye whites (rare) and Palomino.
                  Silver model, I have glossy charcoal and silvery colored one..forget the name??
                  Just a few, but they are all so very precious to me.

Thank you, I’ll check triple mountain out. Your collection sounds beautiful!

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Sorry to veer on a tangent, but is there a site where you can search Breyers by breed?

tig3r06
                    Participant

Sorry to veer on a tangent, but is there a site where you can search Breyers by breed?

I’m sure there’s someone who’ll know alot more than me, but here’s what I know of:

https://www.identifyyourbreyer.com/

dashesndots
                      Participant

http://identifyyourbreyer.com/

ID Your Breyer is by far the best and most comprehensive site, although it’s arranged by mold but not by breed. However there are pictures for almost every model ever created, so if you are trying to identify something you can compare pics.

If you just want to know what Breyers there are for a specific breed you can use the same site + ctrl f on the traditional or classic or stablemate pages and it should bring you to at least some of them (based on the name of the mold). Or you can PM me and I might be able to help you? I know there are other Breyer collectors here as well.

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Thank you Tig3r06 for posting the Identify Your Breyer site !!
                          Another site that might help you is:
                          Modelhorsesalespages.com
                          The Running Stallions decorators were from 2015; Sailor; all 3 Copenhagen, Florentine, Gold Charm are glossy except Wedgewood is matte.
                          Photos are from Identify Your Breyers site.
                          In person they are soooooo stunning!!
                          Also have Stardust Unicorn in running stallion; I have both star ⭐️ and no star on his derrière.

ABE69FD4-7F2B-4CFA-A41E-BCFF6B7E2D59

935F6D17-19C4-48C8-8A72-3C3A2CA280CD

D26A46BF-9737-4F8D-94FE-BDCB09AACBC1

8044767A-7BFA-42A5-8245-A4F5602D4762

6E0850CF-DA7E-410B-9834-46E90EE719A1

tig3r06
                          Participant

Suzanne-Marie, those are gorgeous! Congrats on finding all of them!

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Thanks. I grew up with Arabs, my mom bred them. I still have a very few of my childhood models (one is a Sham, I think the first, it does have a wheat ear but I’m keeping him😁). I still pick up Arab things when I find them and can.

tig3r06
                              Participant

Pipsxlch, I had a non-registered quarter horse growing up and she was awesome. I still really really wanted an arabian though! They’re my fav too. No worries, I don’t blame you for keeping your sham. And…

All of you helped me so much with places to look for shams and helped contribute to my retail therapy 🤣
                                I now have a dark palomino, white fleabit grey, wheat ear sham and Pharoah on the way! And maybe Lugh depending on how dashesndots spot in line goes. I need to stop for awhile after all that lol! (BTW there’s a Galaxias too, but I can’t get him right now if anyone else was looking.)

And I need to try harder to sell my two that this whole thread started with, I’ve been shopping instead 😆

Bodancia
                                Participant

I have owned several Arabians, so have always loved any of the Arabian breyers! I didn’t realize I had so many of the Running Mares until I started actual cataloging what I had! LOL I only have the Stardust Running Stallion – and now I’ll have to look to see if he has a Star! I quite like the Esprit, and have the Prince of Chintz, Pecos, World Equestrian Games and the Chinese Year of the Horse. Since i like so many blue things, I started adding blue Breyers too! Have the Blue Prince of Chintz, Illumination, Liberty, and Stardust. Would love to find more blue ones!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.