Breyers For Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Breyers For Sale

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Bodancia, esprit is very pretty! I was really tempted to keep lionheart and conga those, but I don’t have room to do those too.

I just got in my white fleabit grey and he came in a bundle with Seth and I already have Seth.

So for sale: Seth, has COA, no box, great condition, nonsmoking, $20 plus shipping.

tig3r06
      Participant

Hey! The following two are from my non-smoking home with cats. Thought I’d try here first.
        Asking:
        🦋Breyerfest Mirage Porcelain NIB $160 plus shipping and insurance.
        🦋Breyer Collector’s Club Abdul NIB $100 plus shipping and insurance.

I have about 7 other breyers left to sell besides those, they are not new in box and they are from my parent’s smoking, with all kinds of animals, home. Let me know if anyone would be interested…I wasn’t sure since they’re from a smoking home.

I may also be willing to make a trade/trade plus cash deal if you have a sham (or multiple to trade) like Pharaoh, liver chestnut, wheat sham, palomino, white w/grey, etc. I have Rana, Seth, Best Choice, Tseminole Wind, and Copper already. The sham mold is my favorite.

Thanks for looking! 💚

Mirage: SOLD
        Seth: SOLD

Abdul: price drop to $70 plus shipping/insurance.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Tig3r, I just found a Sham w/ wheat ear at a flea market- so I have a spare I would part with. Just figured I’d ask you before I do much with him. I’ll put a photo up in my thread here.

tig3r06
          Participant

Tig3r, I just found a Sham w/ wheat ear at a flea market- so I have a spare I would part with. Just figured I’d ask you before I do much with him. I’ll put a photo up in my thread here.

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I replied in your ad because I saw that before I saw this post 😊

I’ve found all Sham I was looking for except Jamboree liver chestnut and I’ve been tossing around whether or not I want Quinn…

tig3r06
            Participant

Hey! The following two are from my non-smoking home with cats. Thought I’d try here first.
              Asking:
              🦋Breyerfest Mirage Porcelain NIB $160 plus shipping and insurance.
              🦋Breyer Collector’s Club Abdul NIB $100 plus shipping and insurance.

I have about 7 other breyers left to sell besides those, they are not new in box and they are from my parent’s smoking, with all kinds of animals, home. Let me know if anyone would be interested…I wasn’t sure since they’re from a smoking home.

I may also be willing to make a trade/trade plus cash deal if you have a sham (or multiple to trade) like Pharaoh, liver chestnut, wheat sham, palomino, white w/grey, etc. I have Rana, Seth, Best Choice, Tseminole Wind, and Copper already. The sham mold is my favorite.

Thanks for looking! 💚

Mirage: SOLD
              Seth: SOLD

Abdul: price drop to $70 plus shipping/insurance.

Abdul: SOLD

I’ve found all the Shams I was looking for except the Jamboree liver chestnut and maybe Quinn. Please let me know if you have these for sale. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.