fbpx

Black "rescue" PYO's

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Black "rescue" PYO's

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi. You may notice that from time to time we have Black “Rescue” Paint Your Owns in the store! These will be available from time to time in odd amounts. I will not keep waiting lists for them. They cost a little more because they have already received a black base coat – they are ready for COLOR! :yes:

Susie
      Keymaster

kitsunelady
        Participant

Woohoo, got some. =D Crazy thing tried to throw one out of my cart, too. o.o; I thought maybe it was “one per customer” when it did that, but it didn’t say that in the description so I hope that was just a error and I didn’t just do something bad by ordering two of the keepers…c.c;

ZOMG I got a keeper!!!! *happiest day of my life* Even if it is black basecoated. Saves me from doing it, since that’s what I do anyway.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Couldn’t resisit–got some myself–it’s been a looooong time since I wanted a keeper! Yes, and I’ve got one yaaaaaaaa! ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
            Participant

Dang it! I missed getting a keeper AGAIN for like the 5th time (how many times have they come out?). *sigh* ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I think I’m about ready to give up on getting one from the store until things get straightened out with the gypsum issues. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Dang, dang, dang, dang, dang, dang, dang! Dirty word, dirty word, dirty name, dirty word!!! Missed ’em… WAHHHHHHH!!!! Oh well, such is life – ‘Grats for those who got ’em!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Nooooo! I missed the keepers and dragons. Oh well, can’t afford any right now anyways. I’m glad to see they are using some of the defected castings though ๐Ÿ˜€ .

I missed them too! :(. Congrats to those who were able to get some though! lol, and I agree, prevents me from spending money I don’t have!

Kathleen
                  Participant

Sorry but these should have been one per customer. A few people get a bunch and everyone else none. ๐Ÿ˜ก It would be nice for others to have the chance to paint one of these some time. So far I have painted none because there is never any left in store because of people stock piling them I guess.

Rachel
                    Participant

JellyFish wrote:

Sorry but these should have been one per customer. A few people get a bunch and everyone else none. ๐Ÿ˜ก It would be nice for others to have the chance to paint one of these some time. So far I have painted none because there is never any left in store because of people stock piling them I guess.

Ditto.

Heather
                      Participant

Oh rats! Sorry to have missed these; but hopefully there will be more soon. I’m really glad to see these damaged castings getting a second chance! It was just tragic to think of all of those castings going to waste; this is a good way of dealing with the problem. I really, really wish I hadn’t missed these when they were up, but gotta work, can’t go online at work . . . meh. What can you do? ๐Ÿ˜•

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Maria
                          Participant

Hahaha, Kitsune!
                            Well, I missed ’em too, again, but oh well. There’ll be more. I’ll paint a Keeper yet, one of these daysยจ!

Awww…Not that I had money yet, but darnit I missed more Griffins! ๐Ÿ˜ก
                            O’well, I have enough to work on right now. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                            XD @ Kitsune’s vid pic!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.