fbpx

Best bargain

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Best bargain

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Best deal for me was a male black griffin and a male brown griffin for free, but had to pay shipping just because they were damaged and the owners didn’t want them. ^_^

Other then that, I got an Emerald Cat Wizard for $84, and Emerald Mouse Wizard $32, AND a gothic unicorn for $24 from a place going out of buisness. ALL 3 were MINT! SWEET!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Salaiek
      Participant

Best bargain? My mate was given a brown male dragon for free; it was found in someone’s attic, and they didn’t want it because they thought the statue was haunted. X3 One of the claws are a bit damaged, but I’m gonna see about repairing it when I get back up to his place again. Male Windstones are my favourite because of him, though.

Carolyn
        Participant

There is going to be a tv series about Haunted Objects on SYFY tomorrow night .

Sweetest bargain I got 2 pyo unicorns painted by a friend . Free .
          Getting 2 flap cats in trade . And I love them .

siberakh1
          Participant

I got a male kirin for $30 around 2002 off of ebay. The auction information was screwed up. The person said it was the ‘young’ kirin and that the front hoof was chipped, but it was actually for the adult male. I just confirmed with the seller through ebay to make sure it was the piece that she pictured (which was the male) and I got him. The chip was actually not a chip, but a small spot where the gold had flaked off on one of the front hooves. Easily fixed with a touch from a paint pen to be new again. That was the only ‘damage’ to him. 🙂

I know I’ve gotten some other good deals, but that’s probably my best and most remembered Windstone deal. I only had the white male dragon and the baby white unicorn at the time and was finishing up/interning at college, so I was pretty stoked! 🙂

littleironhorse
            Participant

Emerald Old Warrior in mint condition for $180.00 shipping and brokerage fees included!!!

diane
              Participant

found my hatchling at a yard sale. thing I’ll start going again. think I paid about 5.00.

Azurielle
                Participant

Got my Emerald OW on Ebay for 60.00-mint. I think the seller didn’t know exactly the value of what they were selling…or didn’t care.

Keeper of the Fledgings

darjeb
                  Participant

My best buy was on eBay – I got one of the very limited gold leaf royal hatching empresses. It was listed as white and I emailed the seller to ask about it and she thought it was a white with a lot of gold but I thought from the picture it was a gold and that is what it turned out to be when it arrived. Needless to say I was thrilled.

Megan
                    Participant

I once got a mint with tag frog wizard and frog prince on ebay for 99 cents. That’s 99 cents for both of them. They weren’t listed as Windstones, just “magical frogs” or something like that.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.