Beautiful Mint OOAK Fuffy Fantasy Poseable Critters from Worms & Bones For Trade or Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Beautiful Mint OOAK Fuffy Fantasy Poseable Critters from Worms & Bones For Trade or Sale

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Are the two longnosed sneks (black/white/copper and mint/cream/black) still available? I’m considering buying both. c:

PrairieVixen
    Participant

Are the two longnosed sneks (black/white/copper and mint/cream/black) still available? I’m considering buying both. c:

Hello RomanticOutlaw, yes both are still available; if you’d like them, just let me know. 🙂 Thanks!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Zelda
      Participant

Oh my goodness, I wish I’d seen this thread earlier! The new owners of these cuties are lucky people 🙂

I can also attest to how awesome Worms and Bones’s work is, I have a couple of critters myself and am eagerly awaiting a third from their studio sale a while back. As if the lovely sculpting and detailed sewing weren’t enough, I think my favorite thing about their pieces is the plastic ball-and-socket armature. Wire armatures can rust or break over time, which is a shame.

PrarieVixen, good to know there’s another fan of their work here on the forum (and now more, thanks to you!). I’ll be PMing you about that bear… 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Hello everyone, here are a few photos I just took of the remaining Worms & Bones critters that are still looking for homes! A new Nevermore (rust and navy colored) decided he wants to fly to coop so he’s looking for a new home a well. (He’s $100 + shipping).

All these guys are in mint condition, can be posed in a myriad of ways and are cute as can be! 🙂

Willing to sell them or trade for Windstones of all sorts. Poads (especially hoppies) are my most favorite but I’d be interested in many sorts of Windstone sculpts. Poads, Pebbles, and Dragons are my favorite. Also intrigued by the gb baby unicorns. Never had one before and they look adorable.

Any questions? Feel free to give me a holler! Thanks!

**EDIT: ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANK YOU! 🙂

JynXx
          Participant

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and the purchases! All these lovely critters shown above have been Sold! Smile I do have one more snek; a gorgeous blue-eyed antlered snek dragon, that I am putting up for sale. He is a one-of-a-kind piece and fully poseable. This guy’s fur is SUPER soft! He is $85 + shipping.

photo Brown Antlered Snek6_zps3pcjkfkl.jpg

Ooohh… he’s lovely! I normally don’t care for blue eyes, but his overall copper/bronze really set them off nicely!
            I can’t purchase anything more right now, unfortunately, but I hope he goes to a good home
            ^w^

I really, really loved the mossy one.. congrats to whoever got him!!

photo WampB36_zpswrotct5l.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Falcolf
            Participant

Wow, you managed to rehome them all pretty quick it looks like! 😀 I’m a big fan of these guys too, you had a gorgeous collection. 😀 Some day I’ll commish Worms and Bones.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

WeRePaNtHeR
              Participant

I bought the mossy antlered snek JynxX. 🙂

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words! 🙂 The new copper colored antlered snek has just found a loving new home also, he just shipped out this morning! 😀 Thanks again to everyone who adopted one of these cute critters from me!

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and the purchases! All these lovely critters shown above have been Sold! 🙂 I do have one more snek; a gorgeous blue-eyed antlered snek dragon, that I am putting up for sale. He is a one-of-a-kind piece and fully poseable. This guy’s fur is SUPER soft!

EDIT: He has been SOLD! Thanks!!

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

I’ve got 3 more lovely Worms & Bones dolls from the heart of my collection that I’m looking to sell/trade. Not only are the most recent young poads coming out that I absolutely LOVE (I am most certainly a poad addict!), hubby and I are also getting our very first puppy! 😀 So I’d be wiling to either sell or trade (especially for any of the new young poads from any batch) these fluffy beauties. 🙂 In addition to the upcoming new gb poad batches (which interest me most), other Windstones I’d consider trades for are baby hoppy or hippy poads, other gb young poads, or gb hoppy, fantasy hoppy, or natural safari tadpoads. Thanks kindly!

Blue Longnose Snek: TRADED!

Navy White and Pink Basilisk: $125 + shipping

Navy Pink and Rust Nevermore: $150 + shipping

PrairieVixen
                      Participant

The lovely blue longnose snek has found a home! I still have the navy/pink/white basilisk and navy/pink/rust nevermore available for sale or trade. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.