Beautiful Mint OOAK Fuffy Fantasy Poseable Critters from Worms & Bones For Trade or Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Beautiful Mint OOAK Fuffy Fantasy Poseable Critters from Worms & Bones For Trade or Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

In addition to Windstones I also collect these beautiful one-of-a-kind incredibly high quality art dolls from Worms & Bones. I’ve decided to part with a portion of my collection (I have A LOT of these special critters, can you tell how much I love them!? :)) and am putting them up for sale or trade. Ya’ll know my absolute love of all things Hoppy-Poad and I’d be happy to take blind-trades for hoppy tadpoads from the store for any of these beauties. Trade-wise I’d consider other windstones as well; just give me a holler and let me know what you’ve got! 🙂 Otherwise if you’d like to purchase them directly, that’d be wonderful as well (I’m still trying to pay off hospitalization bills from my dear sweet Jack).

A little about these guys; these furry beauties are entirely hand-made by “Worms & Bones” a pair of talented Canadian art doll artists. Their heads and feet have been hand-sculpted and cast in resin (so they are also incredibly durable!) then hand-painted and their bodies are sewn from entirely faux-fur. Each one they make is completely one-of-a-kind and the super cool thing about these guys, they’re Poseable! They have an incredibly durable acrylic ball & socket skeleton that allows them to be posed in just about any pose you can think of. Many of these beauties were customs that I had especially made for myself. If you’re familiar with these wonderful artists, you’ll know their items sell out nearly immediately and getting on their list for a custom piece is tough; they get filled up super quick! Let me know if you have any questions about these special critters below.

They’re very active on Tumblr so here is the link for you to view many of their works:
      http://homemadehorrors.tumblr.com/

And here is their direct website:
      http://www.wormsandbones.com/index.php

I promise you won’t be disappointed with these special fantasy critters! 🙂 Every one is in Mint Condition and I’ve priced them lower than what they normally go for. If you’d like to trade or purchase, give me a holler! You’ll love these guys! 🙂

~Leslie

*would love blind-trade hoppy tadpoads!* 😉

Longnose Snek: SOLD

Nevermore: SOLD

Wooly Wyvern (these guys are retired!!): SOLD

Antlered Snek: SOLD

Neverless: SOLD

Wooley Wyvern (Retired!!): SOLD

Gar: SOLD

Gar: SOLD

Insectivore Bat (Retired): SOLD

Ramsey: SOLD

Griffin: SOLD

Noa: SOLD

Bear: SOLD

Ramsay: SOLD

Scugog: SOLD

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
      Participant

The pretty Griffin has been traded and is headed to her new home tomorrow! Thank you! 🙂 All other soft fluffy critters are still available and looking for loving homes. 🙂

SPark
        Participant

Oh man. If I weren’t flat broke! I love their work. And you have some beautiful pieces! That scugog makes me jealous!

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Oh man. If I weren’t flat broke! I love their work. And you have some beautiful pieces! That scugog makes me jealous!

Thank you! Me too, I’m a huge fan of their work also; they’re insanely talented, very imaginative, and they create such high-quality pieces!

Aww, no worries, if you’d like to trade or are looking to add some of these pieces in the future, you’re always welcome to give me a holler! 🙂

Copper83
            Participant

Bummer. I was going to write you about the griffin until I got to the end of the ad. Darn. He is cute.

WeRePaNtHeR
              Participant

Omg the werewolves on the site, Hm. I wonder if I could get a werepanther someday! Squeee!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Aww, sorry about that Copper83! Wish I was able to edit the original post and remove sold critters but unfortunately it won’t let me. Still got lots of special fuzzy critters left looking for homes! If any others speak to you, just let me know! 🙂

Werepanther, you totally should! That’d be great!

**Scugog, Moss-green yellow eyed Antlered Snek, and Grey & Brown Nevermore are spoken for pending payment. Thank you so much!!

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

Just paid! I can’t wait to gift nevermore to my boyfriend next holiday and cuddle moss snek! So neat! Thanks for sharing, prairie!

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

Just paid! I can’t wait to gift nevermore to my boyfriend next holiday and cuddle moss snek! So neat! Thanks for sharing, prairie!

Thank you! Aww, that is a super thoughtful gift! Enjoy these two! 🙂 Your critters are headed out this evening and I’ll message you with their tracking # once shipped. 🙂

*Also, the lovely Green & Blue Antlered Snek and the beautiful Albino Bat have also found new homes! (Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Critters that are still looking for Homes & Cuddles:

~ 3 Longnose Sneks
                      ~ 2 Wooly Wyverns
                      ~ 1 Neverless
                      ~ 2 Gars
                      ~ 2 Ramsays
                      ~ 1 Antlered Snek
                      ~ 1 Noa
                      ~ 1 Bear

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Also kinda broke right now but MAN Scugog is beautiful! He’s my fav of your bunch here. Nevermore is pretty awesome too. These are great critters, thanks for sharing!

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

Also kinda broke right now but MAN Scugog is beautiful! He’s my fav of your bunch here. Nevermore is pretty awesome too. These are great critters, thanks for sharing!

Thank you WolfenMachine! He is definitely a handsome fellow! He’s found a great new home, I’m so happy for him and his new owner! 🙂

Thanks again for the kind words!

WeRePaNtHeR
                          Participant

Thank you WolfenMachine! He is definitely a handsome fellow! He’s found a great new home, I’m so happy for him and his new owner! 🙂

Thanks again for the kind words!

nevermore may be rehomed but his little more feisty sibling neverless is still waiting for love!

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

Thank you! Aww, that is a super thoughtful gift! Enjoy these two! 🙂 Your critters are headed out this evening and I’ll message you with their tracking # once shipped. 🙂

*Also, the lovely Green & Blue Antlered Snek and the beautiful Albino Bat have also found new homes! (Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Critters that are still looking for Homes & Cuddles:

~ 3 Longnose Sneks
                              ~ 2 Wooly Wyverns
                              ~ 1 Neverless
                              ~ 2 Gars
                              ~ 2 Ramsays
                              ~ 1 Antlered Snek
                              ~ 1 Noa
                              ~ 1 Bear

thanks for the update, prairie, i’ll keep an eye out for the tracking and the critters! nice doing business with you once again, you have good taste in fantasy stuff!
                              yeah, I know he will appreciate the thought, I hope he digs the gift – he likes skulls and birds so nevermore seems like just the right decorative gift!

i’m kind of eyeing the noa bird up yet if it sticks around – would you take two hoppy tadpoads in trade? naturally I could send photos I have one in hand and the other is on it’s way yet..the one in hand is a black eye..

PrairieVixen
                              Participant

Just a quick update: Blue Scugog, Blue & White Gar, Red & Black Longnose Snek, Blue and Grey Antlered Snek, Champagne Ramsay, Gray Ramsay, and Noa have all found new loving homes! I’ll take an updated group photo tomorrow of the remaining critters still available. Thanks so much everyone for the purchases & trades! Enjoy!! 🙂

LadyFirebird
                                Participant

These are cute! Thanks for sharing and I have the site saved on my Favorites list. So many lovely monsters to choose from.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.