fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

I had a blast with the nose. It was my favorite part. 😀

So happy you like her Dfeathers… and yes, the brush was TEENY-TINY! 😆

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

That kirin is stunning! I love him – the detail is amazing!

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

wow, that is just stunning!!!

bayoudragon
          Participant

Here’s my latest one. A muse for my mother — a thank you gift for her helping me with my RenFest costume this year. 🙂

I have friends and family members highly involved in Mardi Gras, so I will probably do more of these. But I wanted my mom to have the first one. I will be keeping Mambo #5. 😆

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Woooooooooooooo!!!! VERY pretty Muse!!

And yes I STILL Love my KIRIN TO BITS!!! *hugs bayoudragon yet again*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amanda
              Participant

OMG I want that muse!! Oh I LOVE her she’s just precious!

dragonmedley
                Participant

This is my favorite muse so far! Wow, it’s great.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                  Participant

Nice! I think I’m with Dragonmedley…I’m afraid muses usually aren’t my thing, but this one is delightful! 😀

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

……..Sadly…..my first thought without reading any of your text BD was “OH DEAR GOD NO! NOT MARDI GRAS!!!! 😮 :shout: 😮 :shout: ” Then I read your description and felt rather bad…..but let’s just say having to babysit Marines on a 96 (4 day weekend) in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, well you can imagine……baaaaaaaaaaaadddd juju…VERY VERY BAD JuJu……(let me know if you want me to elaborate in the Community forum)

Nice Muse though! It definitely made me think of the right thing! LoL just not in the right context. I think you did a wonderful job and I’m sure you’ll get lots of orders for Mambo’s! LoL

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I think it’s cute–like an Easter egg! I like the Muse–sorta cute in a weird way. 😀 Great job BD!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Thanks for the comments, all! I don’t know why, but I really like the muse. So many different areas to paint in so many different ways. The creativity it offers is endless. With it being October, I want to do a Halloween one next. 😀 Although, I REALLY need to finish my keeper first…

LOL! Nirvanacat!! I can only imagine! Heaven help you if it was Bourbon Street! We stick to the more family-friendly areas. 😆

*hugs Dfeathers back* I am really glad you like her so much.

NirvanaCat13
                          Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Thanks for the comments, all! I don’t know why, but I really like the muse. So many different areas to paint in so many different ways. The creativity it offers is endless. With it being October, I want to do a Halloween one next. 😀 Although, I REALLY need to finish my keeper first…

LOL! Nirvanacat!! I can only imagine! Heaven help you if it was Bourbon Street! We stick to the more family-friendly areas. 😆

Would Marines go to Mardi Gras and NOT go to Bourbon Street?? I’m so glad I got paid $200 a person to play designated driver that trip, fortunately I didn’t pay for the rental or the gas…..I SHOULD have charged $500 per for all the trouble that was worth 🙄 …. *mutters* never keeping track of six 21/22 year old Marines in a party city like that again….ever….again….ever….

bayoudragon
                            Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

Would Marines go to Mardi Gras and NOT go to Bourbon Street?? I’m so glad I got paid $200 a person to play designated driver that trip, fortunately I didn’t pay for the rental or the gas…..I SHOULD have charged $500 per for all the trouble that was worth 🙄 …. *mutters* never keeping track of six 21/22 year old Marines in a party city like that again….ever….again….ever….

oh god, no… 😮 I went to Bourbon for New Year’s once, and instantly decided that I would NEVER go for Mardi Gras… EVER! :shout:

I seriously cringed when I read your post… LOL!

Ok, while I am not a big enough fan of the Muse to buy one to paint myself, I have to say…I REALLY like this one! Mambo is definitely a great name for it! And, of course it helps that it has 2 of my favorite colors on it! 😀

Maria
                              Participant

Love those colors on the Muse! I really admire your painting skills, Bayou.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 716 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.