fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

• This topic has 720 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I Love that Liger Phoenix…WOW he looks awesome…..is he spoken for already

Marzena

bayoudragon
      Participant

Yes, he is already spoken for. 🙂

bayoudragon
        Participant

OK, I will be posting photos throughout the week. Here’s the first. This is “Augury”. This was a commission that didn’t turn out the way the commissioner wanted… which is totally awesome, because I desperately wanted to keep him! LOL. This one will be a match for my other interference wolf, “Mystic”. I now have one in cool colors and one in warm colors. :bigsmile:

IMG_6037

The liger phoenix needs tails stripes, then I will post a few pics. I’m done with the kimono uni (she’s looks just like the first one), and I’ve started on the maltese.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Wow! That wolf is amazing bayou!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Misty
            Participant

Love those wings =)

I can so relate sweetie! I just quit my job after 5.5 years of being there, but it was the best decision for me. I am glad you made the leap, your PYO’s are absolutely breathtaking, I love them all, wish I could afford to commission you.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, it is never easy. Losing my ex father in law was the final straw at my old job, one of the contributing factors to my decision to leave. Since he was no longer technically immediate family, they would not allow me time off to pay my respects. I swear, companies need to be more humane than that. Just so tired of that attitude, that we don’t matter.

Anyway, welcome to some well deserved time off while you reroute your direction. The future is bright, we’re gonna be needing shades!

Kyrin

I can so relate sweetie! I just quit my job after 5.5 years of being there, but it was the best decision for me. I am glad you made the leap, your PYO’s are absolutely breathtaking, I love them all, wish I could afford to commission you.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, it is never easy. Losing my ex father in law was the final straw at my old job, one of the contributing factors to my decision to leave. Since he was no longer technically immediate family, they would not allow me time off to pay my respects. I swear, companies need to be more humane than that. Just so tired of that attitude, that we don’t matter.

Anyway, welcome to some well deserved time off while you reroute your direction. The future is bright, we’re gonna be needing shades!

Kyrin

Jinya
              Participant

Oh I am so happy to see you Angela! I PM’d you!!!!!!!

bayoudragon
                Participant

Thanks guys! And I have some new pics. 🙂

The liger phoenix is finished! He was painted to match the liger kirin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Lovely! It’s so good to see you’re painting again 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jinya
                    Participant

Wow, look at all those stripes and blending O.O It never ceases to amaze how well you push the paint around on sculptures BD! Amazing!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Absolutely gorgeous! 🙂

Carolyn
                        Participant

BREATHTAKING !

Adaneth
                          Participant

WOW! Really love those tailfeathers!

bayoudragon
                            Participant

Thanks all! It really does feel good to be painting again. I think my soul was starving for some much needed art time. LOL

I have maybe 3 weeks left before I leave my job completely. I can’t wait! :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 716 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.