fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

• This topic has 720 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

Wow BD, I’m a big fan of natural schemes on Dragons and I love it! I can agree with you, the small dragon isn’t my favorite either.. I would rather paint a Keeper any day.

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

He’s gorgeous 😮 . I love him!

pipsxlch
        Participant

😮 OMG this is one of my FAVORITE dragons ever, PYO or factory, even factory artist edition! Absolutely stunning! He looks so natural, this is what a ‘real’ dragon would look like lol! Am glad I can’t commission right now, or I’d be driving you batty trying to get one 😀 .

bayoudragon
          Participant

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. I’m definitely attached to him after what we went through. Sorry, Yeral, but I don’t think I will be able to part with him. 😳 LOL!

hmmm… I didn’t think I painted any differently. :scratch: Maybe it’s because I kept going back and forth, over and over, with the colors that they all just kinda blended together. That’s really interesting. A part of me now wants to start a new one! Then again, I think I’ll wait. 😆

The kirin I’m working on is almost done. I hoping to have him done by the end of the week.

bayoudragon
            Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Am glad I can’t commission right now, or I’d be driving you batty trying to get one 😀 .

Maybe by then I’ll have all the kinks worked out. 😆

Hannah
              Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Sorry, Yeral, but I don’t think I will be able to part with him. 😳 LOL!

Aw.. just keep me in mind if you ever get tired of him is all im sayin’ 😳 i love him…

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

well, i think hes absolutely beautiful! the colors work together really well!

Kelly
                Participant

Wow, I agree with everyone here on how this dragon turned out he is great. If you ever do decide to paint more, I’m sure you’ll have some lined up by the looks. Great job! 😀

machineguts
                  Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

BD, this is absolutely stunning! 😮 I too would love to buy one if you ever decided to paint more. Gorgeous! 🙂

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

BD, this is absolutely stunning! 😮 I too would love to buy one if you ever decided to paint more. Gorgeous! 🙂

this is Sean’s most favorite color!

tdm

tdm

megamibabe16
                      Participant

He is so natural looking. I really like him. Those earthy colors worked really well for this one. Don’t put him in the grass. He will use the art of camouflage, and you won’t be able to find him anymore.

bayoudragon
                        Participant

You sure you guys wouldn’t want blue dragons instead. LOL! 😈 All kidding aside though, I’m glad you all like him… he’s feelin’ the love. 🙂

twindragonsmum wrote:

this is Sean’s most favorite color!

tdm
                          awww… I now have a big case of the warm fuzzies. 😳 Please tell him thanks for me!

MINE!

Name him Forest Green. It fits the color scheme better, in my opinion.

bayoudragon
                          Participant

JuvelaObi wrote:

MINE!

LOL! 😆

Well, here’s the new ocean-themed kirin…. Umi. I had to do some serious color adjustment on this guy. His photos kept coming out blue when he’s actually teal in color. The adjustment kinda ruined the richness, but at least he’s close to the right color. The photo does not do him justice. I will try for some better ones tomorrow. He has the metallic teal eyes to match. ^_^

He will be for sale soon (as soon as I get decent pics), but I have no qualms about keeping this one. 😀

Hannah
                            Participant

Beautiful BD!! I love how his fur actually looks like ocean waves. Very well done!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 716 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.