fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

It’s a very nice ‘sneak peek’ indeed! 😀

bayoudragon
      Participant

The keeper is almost done. Give me a couple days and I should have the final pics ready. 🙂 She won’t be for sale… 😳

The uni’s pattern is actually coming along nicely, faster than I expected. As long as life doesn’t get in the way, she should be done soon too. 😀

i am already drooling over the keeper!!! i can’t wait to see the rest of it!!!!

Geez BD…Very pretty Uni, but I am also interested in seeing the Keeper!
        I love seeing everyone’s pretties they paint! It makes it easier to look when they aren’t Griffins…Cuz, then I just pout I can’t get them if I REALLY like them! Your work is always beautiful! 😀

bayoudragon
        Participant

You guys make it sound like I was torturing you with that keeper shot. OK, maybe just a little. 😆

I have a tiny bit left on the other side but go ahead and consider her done. She is staying with me. 🙂

Now you guys have to guess… mwuhahaha! Yes, I tend to get a little mischievous the closer it gets to April 1st. 😈

I’ve been wanting to do this pattern for a while now (since the liger). The uni sculpt is perfect for this pattern. The dorsal stripes are a little far apart, but I don’t want to make them any thicker.

*Drools* I am really quite glad now that I don’t collect anything but Griffins…But at the same time saddened deeply too. I hope one day to have one of your Griffs sitting with my Army. *hopes…hopes…hopes…*

bayoudragon
          Participant

Every army needs a leader. 😉 😆

True, and boy would it make Arlla’s Snow Leopard Jealous… 😈

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

ACK! My HEART! *clutches chest* That Keeper is BEAUTIFUL!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

machineguts
              Participant

Wow! That Keeper is gorgeous! 😮 Wonderful work on her!

And I can’t wait to see more of the Uni! 😀 That pattern almost reminds me of a slug’s markings!

dragonmedley
                Participant

A Rorchach unicorn! 😆

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                  Participant

Like the rest, I am LOVING that keeper! 😀 (except for the pink eyes)

And that unicorn looks neat–are you painting it to look like a King cheetah, or is it supposed to be serval markings or something? Looking forward to seeing it finished!

bayoudragon
                    Participant

And Adaneth guesses correctly! Although, I LOVE the other guesses… tee hee 😆

I’m using about 9 different pics… It’s such a striking pattern, I couldn’t pass it up. I seem to be on a big cat kick lately, and I have no idea why. lol

And now that you mention it, the keeper’s eyes do look a bit pink. They are actually light blue. 8)

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

*gasp 😮 *
                        Those are gorgeous! That Keeper’s colors are very lovely and I’m loving the pattern on the unicorn. Can’t wait to see it completed 😀 .

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the keeper! so much depth to it. absolutely gorgeous 🙂 and the uni… i am definitely looking forward to seeing that one done! very intriguing..

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 716 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.