fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Both Muses are beautiful, but the natural tones of “Who Dat” take the cake. Sooo pretty.

lamortefille
      Participant

Beautiful intricate work there, esp. on the feathers. I agree with GB, the natural tones are great! I don’t think we’ve seen too much of that on the muses thus far. Lovely, lovely job!

Anonymous

bayoudragon wrote:

Here are the two muses I gave as Christmas gifts this year.

Mambo #2

WHO DAT!

Thank you again, Susie and staff!!! The eyes really made the piece. πŸ™‚

OMG! I have been absolutely mesmerized while viewing this entire thread – the PYOs by bayoudragon. Congratulations, you have as much talent as anyone over there at the Windstone Mansion!! LOL Love the kirin, and the little Who Dat! muse roflmao…… you are probably the reason I have my PYOs unpainted, in the boxes πŸ˜‰ Remarkable work, indeed! So how do I get you to color up my nekkid sculptures?? Hmm? I printed off a PYO wolf that I saw on eBay a year, maybe two ago (can’t remember) I loved that wolf SO much – don’t know who it is though, here on these boards. Am I allowed to post the eBay name so I can figure out who painted that wolf?? Seems like it may have been you, bayou! Again, congrats!!

~ Poems

bayoudragon
          Participant

You guys are seriously making me blush here. 😳

The only wolf I’ve done so far has been this one in this thread. If you want something that looks just like the printout you have, I would try to find the artist. You can search the Windstone gallery, or you can even post a new thread in the PYO section asking who may have painted it. If you can scan and download the picture, I’m sure you’d get a response. :yes:

I won’t duplicate someone else’s work (and probably couldn’t as style is unique), but if you want something a little different, then we can talk… LOL πŸ˜‰

Eleu wrote:

I just *adore* your muses. I’m tempted to fly to where ever you are so I can watch you paint and see how you do it! 😳

Would you guys be interested in a step-by-step muse-painting thread?? :shrug: My keeper is almost finished, and I’m halfway done with another muse (Hot Rod). I could start one then. Although, learning how my mind works may be a little scary for some people… 😈 πŸ˜†

Amanda
            Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Would you guys be interested in a step-by-step muse-painting thread??

Yes, yes, yes, please, please, please!! I’ve wanted to ask for just that before but I didn’t want to annoy you! 😳

bayoudragon wrote:

You guys are seriously making me blush here. 😳

The only wolf I’ve done so far has been this one in this thread. If you want something that looks just like the printout you have, I would try to find the artist. You can search the Windstone gallery, or you can even post a new thread in the PYO section asking who may have painted it. If you can scan and download the picture, I’m sure you’d get a response. :yes:

I won’t duplicate someone else’s work (and probably couldn’t as style is unique), but if you want something a little different, then we can talk… LOL πŸ˜‰

Eleu wrote:

I just *adore* your muses. I’m tempted to fly to where ever you are so I can watch you paint and see how you do it! 😳

Would you guys be interested in a step-by-step muse-painting thread?? :shrug: My keeper is almost finished, and I’m halfway done with another muse (Hot Rod). I could start one then. Although, learning how my mind works may be a little scary for some people… 😈 πŸ˜†
              I don’t think there is a mind on here that wouldn’t scare somebody eventually! That Mambo muse is to die for, and I really don’t care for the Muses…And Who Dat? (still thinking of that weird guy from Mr. Deeds)is completely striking to me for some reason…Maybe one day if I ever have money again, I can afford to have you paint me a Muse, then maybe my fear of the little critters will evaporate, and as pretty as they are, they can’t bring me anything but good luck! Cuz my small inner voice tells me I really need to NOT paint one. πŸ˜• And there is part of my scary mind… 😈
              I look forward to Hot Rod. πŸ˜€

Ion

As someone who’s planning on learning how to paint better, I would LOVE to see a Muse thread! So far all the pointers you guys have been giving in your PYO threads and the tip threads have helped a lot.

siberakh1
                Participant

Very nice Muses!

<– Click us please so we can grow up!

megamibabe16
                  Participant

Wow, you really have talent. I love your muses. They are so cute. They look like they would be fun to paint, but with my skills it would be better off without any paint. My favorite one is the Halloween colored one. I cannot wait to see your finished keeper. From the sneak peek I can see that she is turning out great. Keep it up!

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Eleu wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

Would you guys be interested in a step-by-step muse-painting thread??

Yes, yes, yes, please, please, please!! I’ve wanted to ask for just that before but I didn’t want to annoy you! 😳

LOL, please always feel free to ask me anything. It doesn’t hurt to ask. If I’m too busy, the worst I could say is no. πŸ™‚
                      I’ll start a muse thread soon – Mambo #3.

Here’s Hot Rod! I tried to find a theme to go with the red and orange eyes. Flames kept popping into my head, but fire/flames seemed so cliche’. Then the image of hot rod flames on a car popped into my head, thus the flames on the back along with the addition of black. Hopefully, I won’t try something like this again for a while. What the heck happened to simple! LOL 😈

I still need to seal him and add his crystals and felt pad. *debating whether I will put him up for sale*

machineguts
                      Participant

I love the vibrant colors! Great work as always, BD! πŸ™‚

Laurie
                        Participant

oh WOW!! Who Dat is amazing. would love to see those colors/style on a kirin squeek*
                          or (smack me) lap dragon. 😳

Amanda
                          Participant

I love Hot Rod! I think the thing I love the most is how you do the feathers-fantastic!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Ooooo! He’s really cool, er, I mean hot looking!

Ok….Now, I am faced with the liking of all the Muses you have done…Why do you torment me so?! πŸ˜† I was ok with not liking the Muse…”Must…resist…temptation…” XD
                              No, really awesome Muse! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 716 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.