fbpx

bacon….yum!!

Home Forums Miscellany Food bacon….yum!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

thought this was great!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Stephanie
    Participant

Ha! Did you do that?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Now that is a BLT!

Maebnus
        Participant

Oooh… that’d be great on a big burger too. Ugghgh I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about it….

My husband got a kick out of this…said someone had a bit too much time on their hands, but that was still cool.

LOL!

Kyrin

Skigod377
          Participant

Holy crap thats like the sandwich of my dreams.

Kyrin wrote:

My husband got a kick out of this…said someone had a bit too much time on their hands, but that was still cool.

LOL!

Kyrin

A guy my husband knows made this and sent the pics. I just about died laughing. I said the exact same thing. I asked exactly how bored does this dude get??
            I love bacon and all but that’s just too much!!! I wouldn’t mind trying it if I had the time, or if I was craving an ULTIMATE BLT!!!! This one should win a medal…lol. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

darjeb
            Participant

I love bacon and that just makes me hungry drool drool drool

Lupin
              Participant

I think I now have to spend a little more time with my Bacon!!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Lupin wrote:

I think I now have to spend a little more time with my Bacon!!

Just remember to save the bacon grease for Swedish Ginger cookies! It’s a shame to dump/ get rid off that much bacon dripping when they are perfect for my great g’ma’s Swedish Ginger Cookies. Recipie somewhere in this thread! Enjoy! (and that does look like a perfect sandwich to me!)

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

800 calories of bacon… 😯 …that’s a genuine heart attack sandwich! πŸ˜†

Looks yummy though! πŸ˜€

That’s so cool!! but umm….ewwwwwww raw bacon weaving!!!!!

Bob

DragonMistress wrote:

That’s so cool!! but umm….ewwwwwww raw bacon weaving!!!!!

Women do a hair weave why not a bacon weave??

Lol, very true…but I was EEEEWWWW-ing the raw part, not the awesomeness that resulted!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.