Back in stock!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Back in stock!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I was so set on which ones I wanted, but after seeing the pic in the gallery, I want a bigger exapmle of silver than just a little kinglet. πŸ˜• I know I want a rainbow empress. Maybe I will get a silver spectral when they come out.

darjeb
      Participant

I just keep looking for the silver and rainbow royals
        both empress and kinglet

waiting patiently for the silver royal hatchers…they are my must haves!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Travistie
        Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

waiting patiently for the silver royal hatchers…they are my must haves!!

Ditto! Well, the Kinglet for me.

I need all 3!! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get all three at once but I’m gonna try!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Bob

darjeb wrote:

I just keep looking for the silver and rainbow royals
            both empress and kinglet

The Rainbow Royals game out this morning

Stephanie
            Participant

And they are gone this afternoon…

BDW
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

Ohhh I have to get one… πŸ™‚ I hope they don’t sell out as fast as the last two batchs…. 😯 I need to get some $ together.

Were you able to get one yet?
                I could always wait another week or so for the rest of the money for the emperor. That way it would give you a chance at the poad.

Mmloda
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Ohhh I have to get one… πŸ™‚ I hope they don’t sell out as fast as the last two batchs…. 😯 I need to get some $ together.

Were you able to get one yet?
                  I could always wait another week or so for the rest of the money for the emperor. That way it would give you a chance at the poad.

Thank you BDW…. πŸ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.