Back in stock!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Back in stock!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Did you guys see the pics of the new royal hatchers in the Gallery? So cute!

Thanks for pointing them out….I rarely look in the Gallery. They are beautiful in both colors, but I’m just going for the rainbows. πŸ˜€

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/36343

Travistie
      Participant

I am so glad they are using the bright blue eyes on the silver hatchers! I was hoping they would. It lust looks much better than light blue IMO. Now I must have a silver Kinglet!

C’mon, put them in the store already!!! 😯

kitsunelady
        Participant

travistie wrote:

I am so glad they are using the bright blue eyes on the silver hatchers! I was hoping they would. It lust looks much better than light blue IMO. Now I must have a silver Kinglet!

Erk. I hate to break it to you, but those bright blue eyes were photoshopped in. =( Melody tried to lighten them to match the others, but…sorry. t.t I’m sure they’ll still be cute? πŸ™‚

Travistie
          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

travistie wrote:

Erk. I hate to break it to you, but those bright blue eyes were photoshopped in. =( Melody tried to lighten them to match the others, but…sorry. t.t I’m sure they’ll still be cute? πŸ™‚

Oh crap! Wonder why they use bright blue though? It just looks so much better with the silver. I guess it’s just so they match the rest of the silvers. Oh well… guess I’ll just have to see what they look like, then decide.

The Kinglet is so cute though… I’m sure I’ll get one anyway.

kitsunelady
            Participant

travistie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

travistie wrote:

Oh crap! Why the heck wouldn’t they use bright blue though? It just looks so much better with the silver. Oh well… guess I’ll just have to see what they look like, then decide. Darn!

I thought it looked really cute too. = BUT, I reckon they want to match the other silvers. I think I like the hatching emperor the best in silver. e.e The other two in rainbow. Eee, cute. I hope I’m on when they come out. =(

Here I was thinking maybe curlies. I’ve been checking multiple times daily for the curls/coils πŸ™

Setsunawolf
              Participant

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

Here I was thinking maybe curlies. I’ve been checking multiple times daily for the curls/coils πŸ™

DragonsCavern has an emerald curlie for sale in the Flea market.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Travistie
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I thought it looked really cute too. = BUT, I reckon they want to match the other silvers. I think I like the hatching emperor the best in silver. e.e The other two in rainbow. Eee, cute. I hope I’m on when they come out. =(

Yes, it’s to match the other silvers. I’m sure they’ll still be very pretty. I think I’m gonna pass on the rainbows though, as I’m saving up for the rainbow OW. 8)

Purplecat
                  Participant

Blech…I’m horribly disappointed…the brighter eyes on the silver hatchers just killed the color for me….sigh… πŸ™ πŸ™ I liked the lighter eye color. And I was sooo looking forward to them too… πŸ˜₯

kitsunelady
                    Participant

purplecat wrote:

Blech…I’m horribly disappointed…the brighter eyes on the silver hatchers just killed the color for me….sigh… πŸ™ πŸ™ I liked the lighter eye color. And I was sooo looking forward to them too… πŸ˜₯

But it WILL be the lighter color. XD We were just talking about that, actually. Hehe.

Heather
                      Participant

purplecat wrote:

I about had a heart attack at your title! πŸ˜† I thought…OMG….KEEPERS!!! I’m dying to get more pyo keepers, and am holding out hope, even though I know it may be til after the move before they have more. πŸ˜€

Oops! 😳 Sorry, purplecat. I was so tickled at catching the Poads that I forgot that you’ve been waiting for Keepers. Well, we know there’ll be more; it’s just the waiting that’s no fun . . . I want to see more Keepers too. (Why didn’t I get one with blue eyes when I had a chance?) πŸ™„

Barrdwing wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I about had a heart attack at your title! πŸ˜† I thought…OMG….KEEPERS!!! I’m dying to get more pyo keepers, and am holding out hope, even though I know it may be til after the move before they have more. πŸ˜€

Oops! 😳 Sorry, purplecat. I was so tickled at catching the Poads that I forgot that you’ve been waiting for Keepers. Well, we know there’ll be more; it’s just the waiting that’s no fun . . . I want to see more Keepers too. (Why didn’t I get one with blue eyes when I had a chance?) πŸ™„

I just got ALL excited too….. πŸ˜₯ It’s so hard waiting, Melody needs more hands…..

Jodi
                        Participant

asinnamon wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I just got ALL excited too….. πŸ˜₯ It’s so hard waiting, Melody needs more hands…..

Yeah, but a new OW wouldn’t be “back” in stock, since it never was in stock to begin with. πŸ˜€

Edit: Ooops! You meant Keepers, not OWs. Well, okay then.

Mmloda
                          Participant

Ohhh I have to get one… πŸ™‚ I hope they don’t sell out as fast as the last two batchs…. 😯 I need to get some $ together.

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Purplecat
                            Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Lol…I went and saw that and did some reading *slaps forehead*. Whew….sorry for those of you that did like the brighter blue, I just personally prefer the lighter shade. πŸ™‚ I think it works well with the silver.

I’m dying to get more keepers…sigh…but then again so are several others here, so we’re all in the same boat there! Lol…I wish I had kept one of the ones I painted, I assumed there’d be more quickly so I sold all my first batch…. πŸ™ but I have been waffling over what color I’d want for myself… πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.