fbpx

Baby Koi-Rins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Baby Koi-Rins?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hi, Melody! I know you’re busy (as always!) but I was wondering if you were going to paint any more baby Koi-rins?

I’ve been itching to get my hands on one for years, and it’s just never worked out. XD

Thanks!

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi, Melody! I know you’re busy (as always!) but I was wondering if you were going to paint any more baby Koi-rins?

I’ve been itching to get my hands on one for years, and it’s just never worked out. XD

Thanks!

Probably, they seem to be popular! I am planning to do the standing Kirin baby in a grab bag batch, maybe all koi themed? I love koi markings, plus, if there is a glitch in the paint, I just add some more spots! Yay!

Stephanie
        Participant

Probably, they seem to be popular! I am planning to do the standing Kirin baby in a grab bag batch, maybe all koi themed? I love koi markings, plus, if there is a glitch in the paint, I just add some more spots! Yay!

Grab bag koi-rins? I would die of happiness.

Still…a baby koi-rin is one of my Holy Grail pieces. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

GB Koi-Rins would be awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

yolanda
            Participant

Id prefer fantasy. Can we combine that ? Lol

Landipan
              Participant

Grab bag Koi-rins!!!!!!!! I may just die of happiness!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Sikek
                Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                  I’m going to go broke!

Scathach
                  Participant

Thanks!

Woo hoo! Happy days! ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Kiya
                    Participant

Thanks!

Woo hoo! Happy days! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, koi themed would be great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                      Blocked

I would also love to see fantasy or natural coloured kirins if you do grab bags. Maybe you could do a variety instead of just the koi ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stephanie
                        Participant

Personally, I like it when batches have a clear theme. All koi, or all fantasy, or all natural…

When you mix them it can be really disappointing.

Scathach
                          Participant

Personally, I like it when batches have a clear theme. All koi, or all fantasy, or all natural…

^^ yes, please.

Life is beautiful.

Lauren
                            Participant

GRAB BAG KIRIN? /SCREECHES WITH HAPPINESS, IS HEARD ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Can I ask when? I need to absolutely positively be sure that I am available and have money to grab one or two. …Also if I could request *some* that aren’t koi? I mean I do love the koi but I also love all the other kinds so it would just be amazing to see some variety, and the natural ones and fantasy color ones are also awe inspiring.

.. but even if you do just koirin, I think you have seriously made me that happiest person in the world today.

Kiya
                              Participant

^^ yes, please.

Agree!!! I’d much rather have batches with a clear theme. Trading has just gotten harder and harder over the years – it’s much nicer to know that the batch in general is something you’re interested in. ๐Ÿ™‚

Even if it’s smaller batches, I’d rather have a koi batch and natural batch and a fantasy batch than a larger mixed class.

pipsxlch
                                Participant

^^ yes, please.

Agree!!! I’d much rather have batches with a clear theme. Trading has just gotten harder and harder over the years – it’s much nicer to know that the batch in general is something you’re interested in. ๐Ÿ™‚

Even if it’s smaller batches, I’d rather have a koi batch and natural batch and a fantasy batch than a larger mixed class.

I agree. Think the recent MK batch corroborates this- look how many people wanted more natural and were disappointed by all the rainbows and pastels, and had a hard time finding what they wanted since the demand seemed to exceed the supply.
                                  Though I got lucky thanks to some great people here, I would be much more inclined to participate in future grabs if I thought I had a fair chance from the start. Money’s tight, and I can’t afford to buy pieces I don’t love.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.