baby kirin wanted production or special.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market baby kirin wanted production or special.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I PM’d you.

Kathleen
      Participant

ROFL πŸ˜€
        this post brings a smile to my face (and some chuckles) everytime I check it. πŸ™‚
        I have had a couple people respond now with both regular and special colors so I will see how this works out and get back to you. πŸ™‚

I really appreciate your spy work. If I ever need surveillance on someone I know who to ask lol πŸ˜€ ((hugs))

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

:davie: sm.blue is at $188.00 although it is mel’s and comes with coa. That’s all to report for now :steve:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Stephanie
          Participant

:davie: sm.blue is at $188.00 although it is mel’s and comes with coa. That’s all to report for now :steve:

I love your smilies. πŸ˜€

Kathleen
            Participant

LOL πŸ˜€

I love your disguise change πŸ˜€

I can now relieve you of duty Secerthope πŸ™‚
              I want to thank you for all your spy work. I know who to call upon next time I search for a Windstone or need someone spied upon lol πŸ˜‰ I really appreciated it. πŸ™‚

A wonderful giving forum member who wants to remaim annonymous gifted my little girl her very own special kirin baby πŸ™‚ Thank you so very much ((hugs))

I also wanted to thank everyone else who also searched for my kirin especially a good friend of mine here on the forum (you know who you are) πŸ˜‰ Thank you ((hugs))

This has made me very happy and I feel very proud to be part of the Windstone community family πŸ™‚

I love love love your new hatcher pic Stephanie you got your new hatcher FAST and they all look wonderful together πŸ™‚

Stephanie
              Participant

A wonderful giving forum member who wants to remaim annonymous gifted my little girl her very own special kirin baby πŸ™‚ Thank you so very much ((hugs))

Awwww, that is so SWEET! Whoever did that is such a generous and kind person. πŸ˜€

I love love love your new hatcher pic Stephanie you got your new hatcher FAST and they all look wonderful together πŸ™‚

Thank you! πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
                Participant

Congratulations! It’s a lovely idea to have a kirin baby for each of your children.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

I’m so HAPPY that you’ve gotten your baby kirin!!! If you ever need anymore help finding something again please don’t hesitate to contact me. I had a GREAT time doing this and making a new freind.
                    LOL your personal ebay spy 8)

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kathleen
                    Participant

Thank you πŸ™‚
                      I had a great time with this and had to laugh everytime I checked this post it was great πŸ˜€ it made searching so much fun. I am happy I made new friend ((hugs))
                      I will contact you for sure when looking again and highly recommend others to do the same. I really hate ebay so its great having someone keep their eye out for me. πŸ™‚
                      You are wonderful :bigsmile:

Kathleen
                      Participant

Thank you littleironhorse πŸ™‚ when I get the new baby I will try posting a pic of the family together. πŸ™‚

The person who gifted her to my little one is a very kind person and has really made me happy. πŸ™‚

Carolyn
                        Participant

Glad to hear you got them .

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.