baby kirin wanted production or special.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market baby kirin wanted production or special.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Hi I really want a baby kirin. I am not picky about color or if it was production or not. This may sound silly but I have a kirin family each representing my family. I have two reg production babies for each of my boys but now we are adopting a little girl and I want one for her as well. So if anyone has one to sell please let me know and what price you are asking. I dont need original box or tags but no chips/cracks or other damage please. I would like her little kirin to be as perfect as possible. πŸ™‚ She just turned one year old by the way πŸ™‚

Tethra
      Participant

There is a baby kirin on ebay at the moment. The auction expires in about a day though, so you might want to be quick! πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-1992-Brown-Pearl-Kirin-Baby-/200611394568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb55ef408

Kathleen
        Participant

Thank you for letting me know πŸ™‚

I had a look but that baby kirin is chipped. πŸ™ It is sad seeing chipped Windstones.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

Keep watching EBAY they seem to be on there on a regular basis.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kathleen
            Participant

Thanks πŸ™‚
              but to tell you the truth I am not an ebay fan and dont look there often if at all.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

I am. I will keep an eye out for you πŸ˜€

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kathleen
                Participant

I feel like I have my own personal ebay spy lol πŸ˜€

Thank you πŸ™‚

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

LOL….I SHALL FINE YOU ONE MASTER!!!

Kathleen
                    Participant

ROFL πŸ˜€

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

I SPY :steve:

on ebat baby painted in the “BLUE FAWN” color. There is also a Mama that is brown. I’m not sure if you need her or not.

LOL…YOUR SPY

Kathleen
                        Participant

LOL πŸ˜€ you are hilarious πŸ™‚
                          I will go have a look. I am sure he will sell for tons but I appreciate your help very much πŸ™‚ I dont need the mom but thank you.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                          Participant

:steve: There is also a Daddy, is that one you need? Or just the baby? :steve:

Kathleen
                            Participant

You are so much fun πŸ˜€

Nope I dont need a daddy. Mine is a little chipped up but he is still handsome. πŸ™‚

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                              Participant

Gotcha! do you want the brown color or will any color do? :steve:

Hannah
                                Participant

You guys both crack me up XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.