Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Avatar help

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I am seeing a grey and white colored fox as your avatar.

Carolyn
      Participant

Well I see pink roses . So at least it’s changed . Maybe I see roses and everyone else sees an arctic fox .

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Well I see pink roses . So at least it’s changed . Maybe I see roses and everyone else sees an arctic fox .

Yes– we see the fox, which is what I was trying to say. It worked– it changed, but for some reason your browser is showing you an old version. It’s why I asked what browser you are using, if you let me know I can help you learn how to clear your cache.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

etruscan
          Participant

Yesterday I saw the fox – today I’m seeing roses.

Carolyn
            Participant

Yeah it’s a bit nuts . The roses are pretty . Hard to say why it’s happening . At least it’s fixed .

Pam
                Carolyn
                Participant

Roses . That was the last one I tried . I gave up on the fox and tried the roses .

Pam

It is showing roses now instead of the fox. What do you see? Also, yours was still showing the fox, but changed to roses when I hit refresh on my browser. If you dont see the roses, refresh this page. If that works, try uploading the fox again, then refreshing this page again. I bet all that is happening is your browser is remembering the old pic and pulling that up. Refreshing the page tells your browser “ok, I know you THINK you know what is supposed to be here, but check it again, just in case things have changed recently”.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.