fbpx

Autumn Leaf Old Warrior

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Autumn Leaf Old Warrior

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Just out of curiosity…is the lucky owner of the A.Leaf Warrior a memeber here?

Skigod377
    Participant

vantid wrote:

I love that autumn leaf mother! It looked better before she changed a few things, but over all I think she looks spectacular.

She looked like a brown mom in the gallery. Has she been tweaked?

Arlla
      Participant

vantid wrote:

I love that autumn leaf mother! It looked better before she changed a few things, but over all I think she looks spectacular.

Well, I have to admit, when I was there I was so completely overwhelmed by everything that I didn’t get much of a chance to really look at anything with any concentration! But I don’t remember being wowed by her….
        I missed you, by the way! Sorry I didn’t get to meet you – I saw some of your pretty pictures, though! Do you sell prints, because I love that clockwork hummingbird even more having seen it in person…(and was it you that did the star gaurdian of small dogs?? I forget it’s actual name….if it WAS you, I’d love a print of that too, to gaurd my ickle canine. ^_^ )

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Yeah me too! I was out sick, came back and people said that’d I’d missed Arlla! !!!! I’da dragged my sorry carcass in had I known you were coming.

I don’t have any prints of my Windstone work as of yet, I have to talk to the boss people about that. And the star canine, Vulpecula…you mean http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/m/amberlyhill/new_1.jpg.html?

I don’t have prints of that, sorry. :<

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Vantid does AMAZING work! She is among my most favorite of all artists. I really wish I could purchase some of her prints. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.