fbpx

Autumn Leaf Old Warrior

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Autumn Leaf Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Okay. I can’t wait to see if it comes out in regular production, so I’m going to put feelers out and see if anybody has one to sell me or trade me.

I LOVE the Autumn Leaf coloring on OW. Does anyone have one they don’t really want, and I can get from them? I’m not sure how much they went for, so let me know what you would be willing to take for it.

Jodi
      Participant

littleironhorse
        Participant

Well, it was a one of a kind and sold for $2026.00. So unless the winner is desperately in need of money, I don’t really see it happening.

Was it won by a Forum member by the way?

i want one too! *cries*

Jodi
          Participant

@$#%^&%$#@!!! Darn it. I knew there was a reason I didn’t get one at the time. 😥

Patricia
            Participant

I so wish I won it. I really liked that one.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Autumn Leaf is my favorite color too! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
                Participant

I asked Melody if there are any plans for more things that color. Hopefully there will be.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I asked Melody if there are any plans for more things that color. Hopefully there will be.

Ha! We’ve ALL been asking her!

Maria
                    Participant

And so far we found out the color’s awfully hard to paint, so no further ones planned. But Autumn Leaf is pretty much the favorite color around here, so you’d have to fight several people for one, emerald.

Arlla
                      Participant

I saw the mother dragon Melody was working on in autumn leaf – It really works on the old warrior, but I don’t know how good it would look on the rest of the family. I think it would probably be quite pretty on the emperor and the lap dragon maybe…and of course, the old warrior sports it beautifully. But truth be told, it really didn’t look to spectacular on the mother draogn…I do hope she figures it out, though, as it is a really beautiful color pattern.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                        Participant

That’s a good point, Arlla. It probably needs big scales and relaxed muscles to really unfold. That means… it would look perfect on a Spectral!
                          *melts in drool*

I love that autumn leaf mother! It looked better before she changed a few things, but over all I think she looks spectacular.

frozendragon
                          Participant

Arlla wrote:

I saw the mother dragon Melody was working on in autumn leaf – It really works on the old warrior, but I don’t know how good it would look on the rest of the family. I think it would probably be quite pretty on the emperor and the lap dragon maybe…and of course, the old warrior sports it beautifully. But truth be told, it really didn’t look to spectacular on the mother draogn…I do hope she figures it out, though, as it is a really beautiful color pattern.

yeah but didn’t she say she had to put layer on layer and stuff like that….

I bet when it’s done it will look really good…

I like that color on anything really….

because I’m totally into things that aren’t the normal stuff

Starbreeze
                            Participant

no comment 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.