fbpx

Autum Leaf Old Worriors????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autum Leaf Old Worriors????

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I wonder how the autumn leaf would look on a scratcher?

Maria
    Participant

An ALOW of any sort would look quite lovely in my OW cabinet… πŸ˜›

Laurie
      Participant

Do I need to start squeaking for autumn leaf old warriors?

Maria
        Participant

Well… Not just yet. We beg at regular intervals, but Melody is really bringing out so much new stuff right now, I think it suffices for the moment. I’m way behind, anyway. πŸ˜†

Yeah, we don’t want too much stuff out…otherwise we will never get caught up.

Laurie
          Participant

There can never be too many old warriors muhuhahahahahaha!!!!

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

Hey Melody, did you hear what purpledoggedy said!!! It might save your ears!!!! πŸ˜†

Melody LOVES to hear us squeek. I honestly do nto know why I put that but it seemesd right at the time!! HAHAHAHA πŸ˜›

Bob

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody
                I was just wondering if all of the Autumn Leaf Old Worriors have been auctioned off on ebay or if you have any more that will be going up?

Dang! I answered this and the reply didn’t post ! That happens once in awhile.
                I have a couple versions of AL prototype Old Warriors, but that particular one is a one-of-a-kind.
                This is a color I am testing for a possible production color, so I often do many test paint versions to get it right(like the male griffins!).
                I had no idea that the one I auctioned would be so well liked. I don’t think we can duplicate that color exactly in production on all the dragons, because of the layers and layers of paint, but perhaps we can come close to something like it.
                We would only do the regular Warriors of course, the Prototype will always be a one-of-a-kind.
                I have test painted a female dragon with the Autumn leaf color, and she doesn’t look so good. This may be one of those color patterns that only really shines on certian dragons, that is another factor I consider when chosing a production color.

CAN WE SEE THE FEMALE PLEASE!!!!

Mmloda
                Participant

ohh an Autumn Leaf Scratcher……….. πŸ˜†
                  That I would love to see. Great suggestion.

Marzena

GB I hear ya on the catching up thing! Dave told me lastnight I had to stop buying. πŸ˜₯ That I am too addicted. πŸ™„ I don’t know what he’s talking about! πŸ˜†
                  If nothing new comes out for a while I might get caught up before any of the new ones retire. Only thanks to layaway at Emerald’s! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

See? You have the – or one of the – biggest collections of any of us and you’re behind too? πŸ˜†

I am catching up on the old retireds I need too tho. And there is almost the same amount of those as the new ones. 😯 LOL

Maria
                    Participant

You’re telling me. 😯 I’ve decided to seriously concentrate on finishing my curlie, OW and Spectral collections for now. Grand total with shipping: about $2,700. Shipping alone is $470. πŸ™

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Do I need to start squeaking for autumn leaf old warriors?

START!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

πŸ™‚ *squeak squeak* We’ll both ADD to that squeaky wheel, doggy πŸ˜‰

please consider seriously doing some more of these guys. Beautiful beyond words.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.