fbpx

Autum Leaf Old Worriors????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autum Leaf Old Worriors????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Hey Melody
      I was just wondering if all of the Autum Leaf Old Worriors have been auctioned off on ebay or if you have any more that will be going up?

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

Jennifer
        Keymaster

The Prototype Autumn Leaf Old Warrior was one of a kind. No more will ever be made.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/artists%20description.htm#OWautumnleaf

But, if Melody decides to do autumn leaf on normal old warriors (not prototypes) she can. I have no idea if she plans on that or not!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

But, if Melody decides to do autumn leaf on normal old warriors (not prototypes) she can. I have no idea if she plans on that or not!

If Melody does that I promise I will never EVER squeak at her again πŸ˜‰

Starbreeze
            Participant

Hey Melody, did you hear what purpledoggedy said!!! It might save your ears!!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

How RUDE!!

Laurie
                Participant

Whats rude?

Maria
                  Participant

Don’t bother about him, purpledoggy.
                    We’ve all been squeaking for Autumn Leaf OWs, so you’re welcome to join in. Melody decided to do Autumn Leaf SKs though, first. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                    Participant

Ohh purplecat I just love youR pic of the Peacock scratching Dragon, I WANT THAT EXACT DRAGON WITHOUT THE GREEN, i LOVE IT! πŸ˜†

Marzena

Laurie
                      Participant

You mean me?

Mmloda
                        Participant

LOL, 😳 sorry Yes I meant Purpledoggy, My head is all over the place today…..I’m sooooooo sorry about that but yes I do love that picture and that dragon. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Starbreeze
                          Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Whats rude?

I think he’s saying I’m ‘rude’ for teasing you. Don’t worry about it. πŸ˜‰

Melody
                            Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody
                              I was just wondering if all of the Autumn Leaf Old Worriors have been auctioned off on ebay or if you have any more that will be going up?

Dang! I answered this and the reply didn’t post ! That happens once in awhile.
                              I have a couple versions of AL prototype Old Warriors, but that particular one is a one-of-a-kind.
                              This is a color I am testing for a possible production color, so I often do many test paint versions to get it right(like the male griffins!).
                              I had no idea that the one I auctioned would be so well liked. I don’t think we can duplicate that color exactly in production on all the dragons, because of the layers and layers of paint, but perhaps we can come close to something like it.
                              We would only do the regular Warriors of course, the Prototype will always be a one-of-a-kind.
                              I have test painted a female dragon with the Autumn leaf color, and she doesn’t look so good. This may be one of those color patterns that only really shines on certian dragons, that is another factor I consider when chosing a production color.

Laurie
                              Participant

GASP /rollsoveranddies you mean there could be production old warriors in autum leaf?!!! I think I just felt my heart skip a beat!

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

Melody wrote:

I have test painted a female dragon with the Autumn leaf color, and she doesn’t look so good. This may be one of those color patterns that only really shines on certian dragons, that is another factor I consider when chosing a production color.

I’ve noticed this. I don’t like the empea coloration on anything except the ‘bigger dragons’, like the old warrior, the spectrals, and the SK. Autumn leaf seems like it is something that could get muddy looking easily depending on the shape it’s painted on. Perhaps there is a way to only offer the dragons that it looks nice on, as special pieces of some sort. Un-signed limited production or something. I like the idea of Autumn leaf being something affordable, but kinda special.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.