fbpx

artworks (heavy image spam)novel illustration

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion artworks (heavy image spam)novel illustration

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 565 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

They’re so cool, Aky. Please elaborate on the horned bird.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I really like the deer like creatures on the second page and would love to see more of them!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

That huge horned bird… I see it having trouble walking…. I take it the horns are ridiculously light (and/or flexible in some way?)… I LOVE the deer like things though! Spikey deer! Awesome! 😆

Akeyla
        Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

That huge horned bird… I see it having trouble walking…. I take it the horns are ridiculously light (and/or flexible in some way?)… I LOVE the deer like things though! Spikey deer! Awesome! 😆

lol, thats the cool part, the horns are used as sledges, hence the name “Sandläufer” (Sandrunner).
          but yes, they would be not as dense as normal horns. That way they can still wip em up for attacking

Rachel
          Participant

….WOW….

Akeyla wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

lol, thats the cool part, the horns are used as sledges, hence the name “Sandläufer” (Sandrunner).
            but yes, they would be not as dense as normal horns. That way they can still wip em up for attacking

Now THAT is something that would be cool to see in action!

Lokie
            Participant

Fantastic! This has become my favorite thread; I’m always looking forward to what you’ll post next! *sits and waits impatiently*

Tally Mark
              Participant

Man, your creature designs are AWESOME. I’d love to see you sculpt some of these!

Maria
                Participant

If the bird’s horns are sledges, shouldn’t it be called a Sandschlittler? 😆

Akeyla
                  Participant

thanks all 🙂

I’ve got some new works, here’s “Evergreen” made some weekend ago on a Convention. The actual size of the image is A3 (double letter) the frame’s of course bigger.
                    Digital take, cause I put the image in the frame and forgot to take a scan. Since its a screwing frame I decided to picture the whole thing. Lazy me 😉

then some school sketches on leftover bookbinding paper. Since the paper was unpressed and all wavy the scanner made some ghostly shades… darned thing. The spots are made by… mold. But no worries, the paper has been desinfected and cooked.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Ohhhh WOW I LOVE the tiger… 😉 and the dragon… 😀

Marzena

Akeyla
                      Participant

thank you 🙂 I enjoyed doing the shrooms on the tigerlady 🙂
                        here’s more concept art, this time more boring fishy.

The Dodorizwei will be bright red and the size of a wheel (or bigger). Trelses (the whiskered ones) grow about half as long as a man whiles Hookswarmers only get as long as a hand

Rachel
                        Participant

Waaaant the dragon *drools*

Tally Mark
                          Participant

That horned dragon is glorious!

Maria
                            Participant

I love all the details you put in your drawings, Aky.
                              So, just curious – when will you paint my little dragon head? (I forgot his name. 😳 )

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 565 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.