Art Tablets for PC?

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Art Tablets for PC?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I just didn’t realize it came in smaller sizes, that’s all. And the fun seemed a little more suitable to my useage – so I might try the smaller one and hey, it’s way more portable that way. πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
    Participant

and cheaper too! πŸ˜€

bayoudragon wrote:

and cheaper too! πŸ˜€

There is that. But I’m not paying for it, remember? πŸ˜†

Have you gotten your tablet yet? (Seeing as this thread is a couple months old)

I bought a Bamboo Pen (small size) over the summer because I’d never had a tablet at all, and wanted to try it out. I’m quite pleased with it, too. So much easier than mousing with my off-hand!

Does anyone remember the old school light pens, like they used to animate one of the Reading Rainbow stories? They showed the people using the pen after they’d read the story, and how it worked directly on the monitor… it was nowhere near as advanced and the artwork was pixel graphics, but I wanted one of those back then.

Yes, I got it in December sometime actually. πŸ™‚ I’ve dabbled a bit, and so far have a work-in-progress of a digi-painting of my character. I have the wings done (thank god for Jen’s tutorials…. I love them!!!). πŸ˜†

It’s certainly different then paper – but I don’t kill trees everytime I make a little mistake, which is nice. And it works VERY well! I love it. πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.