fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

And idk that I’m so awesome at them, but I like to draw people because I like doing hair. >.> And clothes.

yours is pretty!!! You are much better at humes then I am!

kitsunelady
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

And idk that I’m so awesome at them, but I like to draw people because I like doing hair. >.> And clothes.

Haha, thanks! 😳 It’s actually got gold and green interference on it irl. I see that I am still the oddball with my humanoid. D:

Hmm, these are all so neat. Makes me want to start collecting ACEOs. >.>; As if I don’t have enough collections. :spank:

Rachel
        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Haha, thanks! 😳 It’s actually got gold and green interference on it irl. I see that I am still the oddball with my humanoid. D:

Hmm, these are all so neat. Makes me want to start collecting ACEOs. >.>; As if I don’t have enough collections. :spank:

You may be an oddball (nothing wrong with that… 😉 ), but I love that elf/fairy.

Rusti
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh wow! Those are all fabulous! I have to say two of my favorites are Pegasus4240’s pegasus and Rusti’s rainbow unicorn (reminds me of Rainbow Brite’s Starlight).

Yeah, that was on purpose. ;P

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Rusti wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh wow! Those are all fabulous! I have to say two of my favorites are Pegasus4240’s pegasus and Rusti’s rainbow unicorn (reminds me of Rainbow Brite’s Starlight).

Yeah, that was on purpose. ;P
              Yay!

And oh my gosh! kitsunelady I love your fairy!

Nina
              Participant

They all look so cool 🙂 mine look kinda of dull now lol

pegasus4240
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

*blush* Thank you! Lovely, lovely work everyone. 🙂

-- Angie

machineguts
                  Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Gee, everyone else drew animals. >.>; *kicks a rock* I drew an elf! Well, more like a fairy. >.>;

Your fairy elf is gorgeous! Nothing wrong with being the only one to make a human so far. 🙂 If it makes you feel any better I was going to do a Na’vi/Avatar as my third card, but I just didn’t have time to paint more than two. 😈 On top of that I forgot we were only supposed to do one or three cards, oops! 😳

Everyone’s cards are beautiful, I can’t wait to see more!

kitsunelady
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Gee, everyone else drew animals. >.>; *kicks a rock* I drew an elf! Well, more like a fairy. >.>;

Your fairy elf is gorgeous! Nothing wrong with being the only one to make a human so far. 🙂 If it makes you feel any better I was going to do a Na’vi/Avatar as my third card, but I just didn’t have time to paint more than two. 😈 On top of that I forgot we were only supposed to do one or three cards, oops! 😳

Everyone’s cards are beautiful, I can’t wait to see more!

Thank you, pegasi & MG. =) That confused me at first too (the one or three thing). I was thinking I could just do two, but then had an inkling I had read it wrong…

And enchantments, yours are not dull! I love your black and white dragon. Often sketches and plain b&w inkwork appeals to me more than colored things…I like seeing the ‘bones’ of a piece, I guess.

Patricia
                      Participant

wow…there is some nice art in there…Not sure about mine though. Have to admit I’m still working that style out. I have some nicer pieces now. But nothing that compares to some of the talent I’m seeing here. 🙂

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I’m kinda bummed that I missed out on this swap. I’m loving everyones ACEOs so far. There is so much talent on this forum 😀 !

Rusti
                          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I’m kinda bummed that I missed out on this swap. I’m loving everyones ACEOs so far. There is so much talent on this forum 😀 !

I’m sure that there will be another one a some point or other after this one. Looks like lots of folks had a good time.

Rusti wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

I’m sure that there will be another one a some point or other after this one. Looks like lots of folks had a good time.

Absolutely will be!! I’m giving one more week for cards to arrive then I will be swapping and shipping around Dec. 1st. Then its time for the next one to get under way! I’m so glad that everyone is having so much fun with it 🙂

Two more packages showed up today with some more amazing artwork…!

Had a couple drop out, but awaiting cards from only two more folks 🙂

kitsunelady
                            Participant

Is there a name for unicorns with clawed feet? o.o Well, I like the card. Reminds me of this book I read…although they were not unicorns, were all black, and didn’t have clawed feet…just sharp teeth, heh. So I guess I connect them because they’re both ‘fierce’? And horse-like. 😀 It was called Key of the Keplian. One of my favorites, I’ve read it like 5 times! Anyone else ever read that?

Man MG, yours look great! I love that you used those little canvas cards!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 224 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.