fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion ART CARD SWAP 2 – New Deadline to Mail JANUARY 31

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 224 total)
  • Author

machineguts
    Participant

What a great idea Daydreamer! I would love to participate, count me in. ๐Ÿ™‚ Collecting original art is super addicting, and an ACEO swap would be an awesome way to add to the collection!

Leigha
      Participant

It sounds awesome and I wish I could, but I’m not much of an artist =

Mmloda
        Participant

I really like that dragon Card you did… ๐Ÿ˜‰ I would love to participate but I would have to brush up a bit on my drawing skills before hand, its been a long time since I drew something, I mostly sketch stuff but I am sure it would take no time if I put my mind to it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I’ve never done anything like that but I’d like to try! It’s been years since I’ve done any drawing or painting… I think the last time I drew anything was before me boyohs were born ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

tdm

Rusti
            Participant

I could find the time, I think to do an ACEO or two. Count me in.

Patricia
              Participant

That sounds like fun!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Rachel
                Participant

Are there special cards that you buy? Or do you cut your own? I’m not a great artist, myself, but it might be fun to try. I would have to see how badly my artistic skills have atrophied over the years before I could commit. It wouldn’t be fair to anyone else if all I could produce was a visual form of doggerel.

pegasus4240
                  Participant

I would be interested. Are we going to do 1 for 1? Or do a small run and trade with the whole group?

-- Angie

Rusti
                    Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Are there special cards that you buy? Or do you cut your own? I’m not a great artist, myself, but it might be fun to try. I would have to see how badly my artistic skills have atrophied over the years before I could commit. It wouldn’t be fair to anyone else if all I could produce was a visual form of doggerel.

You can get them already cut, or you can cut your own. I bought some precut pieces of both bristol and illustration board from Hobby Lobby.

Skylover
                      Participant

This sounds like fun! I’d love to participate.

ghostndragon wrote:

Lol. I’m hoping I’m not THAT bad, but it is a cool idea that I would like to try as a still-learning art student (and I would make 2 for every trade, because I don’t want to cheat anyone out of good art for my bad ones). ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                        But I also think we need more ground rules for newBs like me. Such as:
                        Do they have to be laminated?
                        Are we going by theme?
                        What do we add to the back? A mini-bio, a random backing, stickers??
                        Could they be made with any kind of paper? Or is there some special cardstock?

updated first post with swap details and sign ups! ๐Ÿ˜€

pegasus4240
                        Participant

So do we let you know we’re participating? Or do we just do the card(s)and then send them to you by the deadline? Thanks.

-- Angie

Yep, just let me know if you’d like to be included. If I don’t get any more than 10 participants, I might have to cancel it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 224 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.